Any pot smokers here?

Do you think it should be legal to smoke pot?

• Yes

Votes: 11 42.3%
  • No

Votes: 15 57.7%

• Total voters

Johnny G

This poll is not public.

I voted yes.

This poll is not public.

I voted yes.

I'm not scared. I answered No but there is a reason. Up until Sep of 93 I smoked regularly and quit to join military. Since ETS, for some reason my body cannot handle it and I puke violently if I even take one hit. If I could smoke I probably would if it wouldn't affect any work or other responsibility.

I'm a believer that it should be legalized as it doesn't kill people the way alcohol and tobacco does. In fact it has so many positive properties that it is stupid to not legalize.

No

...but there is a reason. Up until Sep of 93 I smoked regularly and quit to join military. Since ETS, for some reason my body cannot handle it and I puke violently if I even take one hit. If I could smoke I probably would if it wouldn't affect any work or other responsibility.

I'm a believer that it should be legalized as it doesn't kill people the way alcohol and tobacco does. In fact it has so many positive properties that it is stupid to not legalize.

I don't understand why you voted "No".

I don't understand why you voted "No".

I'm an idiot, I'm tired and read your post but not the title of the poll.

I answered no to being a pot smoker. I'm pro legalization. I'd change my poll answer if possible. OOPS

Oh he!!, I did the same thing, lol! Do I think it should be legal? YES. But NO, I am not a pot smoker.

Yes and yes I do. It's either med pot for me or Oxy-bad-stuff. It works better than any man made stuff to ease the pain and other issues associated with my spine cancer. I don't get stoned because it all goes to the pain receptors and not the pleasure receptors.

not public? if it is on here it is public.........just sayn. i am for legalization. how much does the u.s. spend on the war on drugs? 30 to 40 billion a year? and how long has this been going on? one more question, how effective have all those billions of dollars been? keeps a whole department of the federal government out of the unemployment line.........how much is that per individual? oops, another question, sorry.

I voted yes. It has it's place in society. less harm comes from pot than alcohol, I haven't smoked in years ( job reasons ). We are getting ready to watch Washington's, and Connecticut,s economy grow. just from taxes alone

I'm just anti-smoking, don't especially care about smoking whatever in particular. Too many friends and family lost to cancer.

Way to go

Wow, bunch of d-bags in here. You've got to be pretty stupid to blow all your money on weed. How many of you got kids? With the money you retards blow on weed, I can afford to buy my daughter an American Girl doll. Gee, get high and sit around staring at the wall and getting fat stuffing food in my mouth for 20 hours or get my kid something she's been asking for since last February....tough decision there.

If you smoke for medical reasons, this does not apply to you and I understand. My grandfather died from lung cancer. He was sometimes doused in asbestos during his 8 years in the Army Air Corps. He drowned in a dry bed. I watched him die.

Real life achievement to the rest of you. Yay, it's legalized in Washington and Colorado. Give yourself a trophy. Now you can spend the rest of your day high and trying to pick up gum off the sidewalk with the rest of the crackheads.

For medical reasons= yes
Recreational use= No (At least not yet)

While I think legalization of marijuana is a good idea for medical use. I believe that some kind of standards & regulations need to be established for growing & processing before moving toward legalization for recreational use. Cotton, tobacco & other agriculture products must undergo testing and must maintain certain standards of quality. I think it's a good idea to do this for marijuana.

The other issue that complicates things a bit besides deciding on USDA standards, is deciding on FDA standards. Marijuana has a wide range of usage. So, it must not only be classified as a crop for agriculture, It needs to be classified as both a food and a drug. It can be eaten, smoked, drank and injected depending on processing. So, legalization is a VERY complicated process and needs to be approached with wisdom and caution.

-

Posting about it here is not just kinda dumb... it is stupid... and does NOT help in the effort toward improving the perception of guns or gun owners. Recreational drug users are weak-minded losers and IMO, have no business being involved with guns nor do I want it assumed that their idiot opinions are in any way shared by me. As far as "medical" use... I call B.S. as that is a loser's excuse to use a mind-altering drug. Argue all you want and justify any way you choose but it wont change the fact that you are a DRUG USER.

Rant over

As far as "medical" use... I call B.S. as that is a loser's excuse to use a mind-altering drug. Argue all you want and justify any way you choose but it wont change the fact that you are a DRUG USER.

Rant over

In "Your Words" you would consider and person who takes Vicodin, dilaudid, morphine, hydro codeine, and many other pharmaceuticals DRUG USERS.... I'm guilty, have had over 40 kidney stones and have been prescribed many "mind altering drugs".... Injured in military and regularly prescribed many "mind altering drugs" ... I'm guilty there also...

People who smoke tobacco or drink alcohol are "DRUG USERS" because they are mind altering (not guilty, don't smoke nor drink) so, do you consider yourself a "DRUG USER" because your words are "mind altering"

I can rant all day on your flawed view.

Sent from my DROID RAZR MAXX using Tapatalk 2

And again, I do NOT smoke weed, tobacco nor drink alcohol. I use 0 drugs and can pass and do pass drug tests regularly. In fact I get fussed at for not taking pain pills when I give them back to dispose of.. So, lets see... No illegal drug, rarely take prescribed drug unless in severe pain.....

Damn! Guess I'm still a drug user when I get kidney stones....

And again, I do NOT smoke weed, tobacco nor drink alcohol. I use 0 drugs and can pass and do pass drug tests regularly. In fact I get fussed at for not taking pain pills when I give them back to dispose of.. So, lets see... No illegal drug, rarely take prescribed drug unless in severe pain.....

Damn! Guess I'm still a drug user when I get kidney stones....

I do not smoke anything and will have the occasional single glass of wine with a steak. At 6'2" and 235, my one glass of wine is not mind altering. I also refuse pain meds and will only rarely take a Tylenol. I have no problem with LEGITIMATE prescription pain medication (which smokable pot IS NOT). Your legal and prescribed kidney stone pain meds do not make you an illegal drug user. Your Kidney stone problem could be reduced and possibly eliminated by making better choices in diet which would remove the need for future pain meds. Now... as to the original question... I am FOR legalization as it is a states rights and individual freedom issue but my opinion of the user does not change.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back