Any one know where a Kydex holster for a ruger lc9 with a laser max laser would be lo

jer85

Just recently went and got a ruger lc9 with the laser max laser . After shopping online for hours i ended up with a no buy cause i couldnt find one. If any one can help it would be appreciated ,thanks .

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using USA Carry mobile app

Just recently went and got a ruger lc9 with the laser max laser . After shopping online for hours i ended up with a no buy cause i couldnt find one. If any one can help it would be appreciated ,thanks .

Are you looking for an OWB holster, IWB holster? Give us more detail what you are looking for and we should be able to help.

For a jack of all trades, this Kholster can used for both IWB and OWB... .and it is available in Ruger LC9 with laser max for $60. All Kholster holsters are available in your model.

Kholster Holsters: OWB Plus, OWB Plus Holsters

I own the Kholster Infinity (just IWB) and love it. I do not have this model.

I was hoping to find a paddle holster for owb . I have a high rise paddle for my springfeild sa-xd 3.5" sub- com, and i love it . So i was hopeing to find the same design .

I was hoping to find a paddle holster for owb . I have a high rise paddle for my springfeild sa-xd 3.5" sub- com, and i love it . So i was hopeing to find the same design .

What level of retention are you looking for?

Sent from my HTCONE using USA Carry mobile app

I was looking for adjustable. Fobus needs to make one for the lasermax edition. I llove the one i have for my xd like i said ,but they havent made one for the laser max. I havw looked everywhere and found a couple but they are canvas or leather and i am not to crazy about either .

I was looking for adjustable. Fobus needs to make one for the lasermax edition. I llove the one i have for my xd like i said ,but they havent made one for the laser max. I havw looked everywhere and found a couple but they are canvas or leather and i am not to crazy about either .

OK, now you have made this extremely specific. Let me make sure I have this right. The firearm is an LC9 and you want an OWB, paddle style, kydex holster for it? Correct?

Very different question from your OP. I have found many holsters that will fit your lasermax LC9, but not with every condition that you have asked about.

With that said, you may not be aware that you can actually custom your own kydex in your home and create the holster that you would like.

If this doesn't tickle your fancy, I would search for those that would make a custom holster for you.

You have just become too specific for what you want that I could not find a mass-produced holster for your firearm with your accessories in the style that you want.

Yeah thabks for the help my peeps. I knew it was a specific search thats why i reached out to the gun community. I have a buddy that has all the stuff to work kydex and he told me to shoot over and just make one .

You can also check out multiholsters.com they make kydex holsters for a wide range of various lasers.

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk

Got a answer to my own question. Looked at all the Web pages that were thrown out on here and I do appreciate all the reply I got. Though there was some pretty cool holsters out there that you guys recommended I actually found a company on eBay that had a holster pre-made to fit my lc9. Kinda pricey at 65 bucks for a kyle holster in my opinion seeing the the fobus holsters are a third of that, but I bought it cause it was what I was looking for and it came and exactly what I was looking for. Thanks for y'all's input and I will try to post a link on here for anyone that is interested.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defcon
Back