any info please

aj's 40 cal

im looking in to .40 cal ammo for my subcompact xd and my fullsize m&p. currently using federal 155g hst in the fullsize and horandy critical defence in the subcom. im looking for anyone who may have some info on - 40 S&W Federal LE Tactical Bonded 165gr. HP Ammo....

anything u got pros/cons is helpful thank you.

if you carry a .40 cal what ammo do you use and why?????

im looking in to .40 cal ammo for my subcompact xd and my fullsize m&p. currently using federal 155g hst in the fullsize and horandy critical defence in the subcom. im looking for anyone who may have some info on - 40 S&W Federal LE Tactical Bonded 165gr. HP Ammo....

anything u got pros/cons is helpful thank you.

if you carry a .40 cal what ammo do you use and why?????

I like Speer Gold Dot ammo in 165 grain. It's readily available in the places I travel, functions properly in my firearms and has dropped many Axis deer and wild boar. My second choice in ammo would be Remington Golden Saber 165 grain. Works just as well as the Speer Gold Dot, but a little more pricey.

I can't justify the cost of other ammo like the Federal LE Tactical Bonded or Cor-bon ammunition. Ammo selection, like firearm selection is a personal choice. YMMV, it's up to the individual to do their research and decide what they want to carry.

gf

Win Ranger SXT 165g HP for its speed and expansion, but I also like Win Silver Tip 155g also for speed and expansion

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defcon
Back