~Anti-Obama Parade Float 'Not Sanctioned by Committee'~

The_Outlaw

~The Dude Abides~
BALTIMORE COUNTY, MD -- A anti-Obama float, featuring two people wearing masks of President Barack Obama and First Lady Michelle Obama, rolled along a local Independence Day parade route.
With the United States already in the thick of election year politics, the float was a cutting criticism of the president. But it also came as an unpleasant surprise to Kingsville parade organizers, who asserted that the content of the float had not been approved by the planning committee in advance.
One sign read, "Obamanomics Spreading the Wealth," while another included the attributed Thomas Jefferson quote: "The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."

Anti-Obama Kingsville Parade Float 'Not Sanctioned by Committee' - Perry Hall, MD Patch

Isn't Freedom of Speech a wonderful thing? :)

A couple of quotes from the local blogs…
“No it's not appropriate for a family celebration of country. They were cowards hiding behind masks making a political statement much like the KKK hooded thugs. It is disrespectful of the Office of President of the US. They duped the parade organizers because they knew it was wrong and they embarrassed their neighbors.”

“Personally I think the float itself was poetic. Obama has tramped on our constitution since he has been in office. He has treated the American people with disrespect. As Americans we should see that we are now being told what to eat, how to raise our kids. telling what we are allowed to say etc..... Democracy is destroyed from the inside, by eroding our Freedoms and President Obama is doing this. He says it ok to have same sex marriage, he has allowed immigrants to become a part of our system without requiring citizenship, now you are going be fined if you do not have insurance even you do not have a job. Wake up America, we are going to get upset about a float. Get real.”

“Margie the big Lib didn't hear from you when Bush was being bashed. Debt was 5 trillion less, Unemployment was under 5% gas was 1/2 price, do you want me to go?”

“Sometimes the truth hurts. I applaud these people for having the guts to call it like it is. If it would have been an anti - Bush float all you leftists would have been just fine with it. Get used to it.”

“This is disgusting and unbelievably distasteful. Those people should be ashamed of themselves.”

“How could a "political" float NOT be appropriate on July 4th? Are you people even aware of what we were supposed to be celebrating??? The ENTIRE holiday was about POLITICAL REBELLION. I'd dare say this was probably the ONLY holiday-appropriate float in the entire parade.”

I had to laugh when I saw their float was actually a manure spreader…how appropriate.
Man this president has got the anti libtards worked up...I just hope they will wake up!

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back