Another win for us! :)

RJ_Whitlock

M&P 9mm
Another good reason to exercise your rights! :)

Link Removed

I don't have kids of my own yet, but I'd do the same to protect my disabled father! Good to see the outcome was positive!

Sorry for her loss of her husband...glad she had her head about her enough to defend her child!

Good thing she had that shotgun.

But why did they title the video "Pistol packing mama"?

And why was her finger on the trigger in the re-enactment?

Sorry about the double post :( didn't c urs till just now.

And while she was on the phone with 911 operator lol

Good thing she had that shotgun.

But why did they title the video "Pistol packing mama"?

And why was her finger on the trigger in the re-enactment?

I was wondering that too, and why she was holding a revolver as well.

Sorry about the double post :( didn't c urs till just now.

And while she was on the phone with 911 operator lol

It's cool man, I posted this in the part of the forum I visit the most. I didn't see a thread on it so I figured I'd post it lol.

Nice job on her part. Lucky for her she had all the odds in her favor. Gun ready, time to call 911 and get ready, suspect was armed and actually made it inside, etc.

She would make someone a good backup partner....It is amazing with all that had happened to her in a short time period she held it together and could remain so calm with the 911 operator! Sharp lady!

good for her

I have shot someone before and it's not a good feeling. I have carried for 34 years of my life. I was getting shot at and I returned fire. The suspect lived and will never be the same. The feel one has afterwards is something else. The lady did what she had to do. Good for her. Another case the police couldn't be there to help when she needed them, but she was prepared and one the phone to 911

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defcon
Back