America's hunters

Caribou

The Japanese recognized this number in WW 2.
;Interesting slant on things

AMERICA'S HUNTERS --- Pretty Amazing!

The
world's largest army... America 's hunters!
I had never thought about
this...

A bloggeradded up the deer license sales
in just a handful of states and
arrived at a striking conclusion:

There were over 600,000 hunters
this season in the state of Wisconsin .
Allow me to restate that number:

Over the last several months, Wisconsin 's hunters became the eighth largest army in the world.

More men under arms than in Iran .

More than France and Germany combined.

These men deployed to the woods of a single American state, Wisconsin,
to hunt with firearms, and no one was killed. That number pales in comparison to the 750,000 who hunted the woods of Pennsylvania and Michigan 's 700,000 hunters,all of whom have now returned home safely.

Toss in a quarter million hunters in West Virginia and it literally establishes the fact that the hunters of those four states alone would comprise the largest army in the world.
And then add in the total number of hunters in the other 46 states.
It's millions more.

The point?

America will forever be safe from foreign invasion with that kind of home-grown firepower.

Hunting...it's not just a way to fill the freezer.
It's a matter of national security.

That's why all enemies,
foreign and domestic,
want to see us disarmed.

Food for thought,when next we
consider gun control.

Have A Great Day!
-------------------------------------
Overall it's true,
so if we
disregard some assumptions
that hunters don't possess the same skills as soldiers, the question would still remain...what army of 2 million
would want to face 30, 40, 50 million armed citizens.
(IF YOU AGREE, AS I DO, PASS IT ON, I FEEL GOOD THAT I HAVE AN ARMY OF MILLIONS WHO WOULD PROTECT OUR LAND AND I SURE DON'T WANT THE GOVERNMENT TAKING CONTROL OF THE POSSESSION OF FIREARMS)
For the sake of our freedom,

don't ever allow gun control
or confiscation of guns.

You forgot to mention that the Japanese thought that every blade of grass growing in America is a gun that can kill them....my mom told me that.

You forgot to mention that the Japanese thought that every blade of grass growing in America is a gun that can kill them....my mom told me that.

Mom, I think your mom misquoted them. I think your mom was referring to the Japanese admiral who said, "we can't invade America because there is a gun behind every blade of grass."

Sounds familiar...you are right. I was wrong but that was how I understood it then. Thank you for putting it right for me.

Mom, I think your mom misquoted them. I think your mom was referring to the Japanese admiral who said, "we can't invade America because there is a gun behind every blade of grass."

Charlie: That quote was made by General Yamamoto. Statistically, that would be somewhat in error today. Given the moves of the Brady Bunch, Bloomberg and Obama, there will more than likely be several guns behind each blade of grass now and, not only would foreign invaders have to worry, Obama's citizen group that he wanted to be stronger than the military will have to worry. People are getting tired of all the restrictions Obama is pushing on us and and one day, may cause a flareup of proportions he would have never imagined.

Charlie: That quote was made by General Yamamoto. Statistically, that would be somewhat in error today. Given the moves of the Brady Bunch, Bloomberg and Obama, there will more than likely be several guns behind each blade of grass now and, not only would foreign invaders have to worry, Obama's citizen group that he wanted to be stronger than the military will have to worry. People are getting tired of all the restrictions Obama is pushing on us and and one day, may cause a flareup of proportions he would have never imagined.

Thanks for the correction, Oldgrunt; it was a general, not an admiral.

With most of us having nice little to huge collections, we could "draft" the anti-gun people... and put them on point... hehehe

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back