Amazon.Com, An Advocate for Pedophiles United

If I knew they accepted s*** like that I would have never ordered anything from them. I know now.

Link Removed

If I knew they accepted s*** like that I would have never ordered anything from them. I know now.

Link Removed

A child cannot give informed consent to sex. Amazon is just 'hoing for profits. There is no defense to selling such garbage.

amazon is not forced by the 1st amendment to sell anything. amazon can refuse to sell such garbage. it's assertion of 1st amendment rights is ludicrous

amazon is not forced by the 1st amendment to sell anything. amazon can refuse to sell such garbage. it's assertion of 1st amendment rights is ludicrous

I love playing devil's advocate sometimes and this is one of them. I make this post as a defense of our rights which should apply equally to all since they're not created by the Constitution, just recognized in it.
==

While they can refuse to sell something, is it ludicrous that they stand firm for their own and others' rights under the first amendment?
What about that law that tried to make hunting videos unlawful? Isn't fighting for the first amendment important to us as well?
What about publishing a book that focused freedom from the government and promoted a forceful revolution? That's essentially what the founders of this country did.

Where does censorship end?

==
On top of it all, by calling attention to this "book" it will probably have more sales that it ever would have if it had just been ignored and forgotten.

I love playing devil's advocate sometimes and this is one of them. I make this post as a defense of our rights which should apply equally to all since they're not created by the Constitution, just recognized in it.
==

While they can refuse to sell something, is it ludicrous that they stand firm for their own and others' rights under the first amendment?
What about that law that tried to make hunting videos unlawful? Isn't fighting for the first amendment important to us as well?
What about publishing a book that focused freedom from the government and promoted a forceful revolution? That's essentially what the founders of this country did.

Where does censorship end?

==
On top of it all, by calling attention to this "book" it will probably have more sales that it ever would have if it had just been ignored and forgotten.

One difference is that this book basically describes how to commit a crime that is currently on the books. IMO you can easily stand for the rights to sell hunting videos and books and refuse to sell this without conflict. Call it "good taste" - the same reason Amazon pulled their ads from a website that tried to get Dale Earnhardt's autopsy photos in 2001.

Plus, as Stan Marsh said on "South Park" - "Dude, [pedofiles] f#$%&@g HAVE SEX WITH CHILDREN!!!!!"

Of course, perhaps they are going to sell this book and then turn over the records of everyone who ordered it to the FBI. :biggrin:

Not trying to get past the Colorful Word Filter. Just censoring out the Colorful Words because I wasn't sure if these Forums had a Filter for them.

Yes, the first amendment gives people the right to write and publish that crapola but doesn't force anyone to sell it. I can't remember who the guy was who said to Al Sharpton "The 1st amendment guarantees me the right to call you a n____r" to which Sharpton replied, something like "Yes, and I also have the right to retaliate by any lawful means I see fit."

I always say if somebody offends you, or does you an injustice, hit them in the wallet. People understand that.

For years Amazon has been selling books promoting pedophilia.

NAMBLA is an acronym for a group of homosexuals thet prmote sex between men and boys.
Google Amazon and NAMBLA.

That's why I never buy ANYTHING from Amazon.

And No, I don't care if you are gay or lesbian.
Just don't try to seduce or proselytize or indoctrinate my children!

For years Amazon has been selling books promoting pedophilia.

NAMBLA is an acronym for a group of homosexuals thet prmote sex between men and boys.
Google Amazon and NAMBLA.

That's why I never buy ANYTHING from Amazon.

And No, I don't care if you are gay or lesbian.
Just don't try to seduce or proselytize or indoctrinate my children!

I've been aware of NAMBLA for several years. Learned about them first from South Park, then Law&Order: SVU. So I did alittle research and found out NAMBLA was real.

I find it hard to believe that our founders envisioned the first amendment being used to protect such trash. But then trash is in the eye of the beholder. Also I dout that they envisioned the second amendment would be used to defend the private ownership of automatic weapons or nuclear bombs. Just my opinion.:pleasantry:

I find it hard to believe that our founders envisioned the first amendment being used to protect such trash. But then trash is in the eye of the beholder. Also I dout that they envisioned the second amendment would be used to defend the private ownership of automatic weapons or nuclear bombs. Just my opinion.:pleasantry:

The founding fathers wanted WE THE PEOPLE to have the same armament as "the .GOV""

I have no problem with people having automatic or semi auto weapons. As long as each individual is held accountable for their actions, we will have a decent and orderly society.

We have NOTHING like that accountability today, which is the base problem behind 99% of the STUPID going on today.

Nuclear...... Well that's a bit different.

Not saying I oppose automatic weapons. Just saying the origenal intent of the amendments has been blown apart to fit what ever agenda that needs it without any accountability. We have judges legislating laws not interprating them while our congress sits on its royal but and does nothing.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defcon
Back