Ah!!--st.louis ....

Its a very funny post but, I really don't go along with most of it. I really like St Louis and go their often. We have lived in this state most of our lives. I think most of your post with a few changes could go for any large city in the USA.

Hi Tucker's Mom.

Born and raised in St. Louis, spent 57 years of my life in the bi-state area. Have allot of fond memories living there, and to name one: riding the Wellston loop street car to the Mississippi river front on occasion and watching the Gateway Arch being built.

Moved to the country here in Tennessee in 2009. One thing I immediately found out, there's allot of things you can't get around here and services you can't immediately get.

I wasn't here a week, was looking in the yellow pages, asking neighbors... Where's the closest IMO's pizza and White Castle? What's that, never heard of em. Oh do I miss those!

Pull out your St. Louis Yellow Pages for a moment if you will. Now, counting the front hard cover, flip through 12 pages and squeeze them. Now put the back Yellow Pages hard cover on it. That's our "Yellow Pages" down here. Try letting your fingers do the walking through that and see how it turns out :yes4:

I live in west county. Big Bend only hits hwy 64 once, 270 once and 44 twice although you can only exit onto big bend from 44 at one if those crossings lmao.
I have lived in MO, CO, WY and ID. I would raise my family here over those states just because of quality of the school districts in St Louis county. Now STL city schools are a different story all together. You have to put your baby on a waiting list 5 years before they are born to get them on the list for private schooling.
I am all over town for work and I only do not like going to eastern north county or north city. The inner city is rough here. Just don't look at anyone except in passing and mind your own business. I get this line a lot "it's this building over here honky" I just figure there must be some other honky that is in construction on the street cause they are definitely not talking to me.

We also have great baseball! Go Cards!
Link Removed

Have allot of fond memories living there, and to name one: riding the Wellston loop street car to the Mississippi river front on occasion and watching the Gateway Arch being built.

... Where's the closest IMO's pizza and White Castle? What's that, never heard of em. Oh do I miss those!
:

If that Wellston loop was still there you probably wouldn't want to get on or off in Wellston if you were not packin'. That town is rough these days.

Whiteez!!!!!! The best......well.... Next to Imo's !
Lions Choice is another.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defcon
Back