Accidental exposure or printing

sig_man

While I have carried for quite some time, I am still vague on the laws or lack of regarding accidental exposure and/or printing. What are the laws in Ohio regarding concealed carry and accidental exposure and/or printing?

There are no laws regarding accidental exposure or printing, hence you aren't breaking any laws if it happens. In addition, Open Carry is legal in Ohio.

These things happen to everyone sooner or later.
Not long ago a woman in line at the checkout dropped a glass bottle of juice. I jumped back then squatted to help pick up glass and came up with the stock of my Glock outside my shirt. Even though there were a dozen people standing around the only one who noticed was my 13 year old daughter who politely lifted my shirt back in place).
I think that often people only see what they want our expect to see.

Ive never heard of someone with a CCW getting harassed for accidental open carry. Ive only heard of one instance (on youtube) where a dirt bag detroit police officer kept harassing a dude for open carry while on a motor cycle. The cop was convinced a conceal carry permit required the individual to not OC.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defcon
Back