A good IWB holster

kotaNsid

I am looking for a good IWB holster to carry my MP 9c. I have heard good things about Crossbreed and kholsters. The guy at my local gun shop told me about Raven holsters. He also said that I might have a hard time concealing because of my small frame and height. Any suggestions?

I have and use a CrossBreed quite a bit. USE being the key word in any concealment effort.
A baggy t-shirt conceals it very nicely.
I've also heard good things about abetterholster.com. An upper body approach with the gun in an elastic holster on your torso, like the old fashioned holster rigs only incorporated into an Under Armor type athletic shirt.

Just received my CrossBreed Super Tuck Deluxe for my Glock 19. It has allowed me to carry a large pistol IWB and fairly comfortably. It was a 5 week wait time as they are made to order, but it was worth the wait.

crossbreed for my sigma and couldn't be happier with it. not even bad while driving

I belive I am leaning more toward the Crossbreed or kholster. I have heard with the kholsters you can cut and modify it without voiding your warranty.

concealing

I am looking for a good IWB holster to carry my MP 9c. I have heard good things about Crossbreed and kholsters. The guy at my local gun shop told me about Raven holsters. He also said that I might have a hard time concealing because of my small frame and height. Any suggestions?

I do not have any of the holsters that you mentioned, but I thought I would post about concealment for people of smaller frame and height.

I am 5'6" and female. I have an aging athletic build (trim, not too curvy) and I can successfully conceal an HK USP 9c @ the 4:30 position with a custom IWB holster. I believe our handguns are of similar size, and I am sure that with a little experimentation you will be able to successfully conceal your handgun as well.

BTW, I carry concealed with jeans/shorts and a t-shirt/polo shirt. With my body type, I can not tuck my shirts in but for me tucking my shirt in is less important than having my firearm on my person....

Might I add that I have heard nothing but good about Crossbreed holsters and their ability to conceal virtually any gun?

Best of luck in finding a comfortable, workable, every day solution to concealing your firearm.

Thanks everybody! I think it is hard for anyone to find a good holster, especially women. I have been told I will go through several before finding the right one. Hopefully with everyone's suggestions and my research I will find one that works for me. I belive I am going to go with the Crossbreed. Again thanks to everyone that responded. :no:

I'll tell you that a cross breed holsters are super...both my wife and I use them and she to also has an M&P

I've tried several holsters, and really love my latest by Kurtis at Shielded Holsters. COMFY, inexpensive, high quality, and top notch customer service.

Hope I don't violate forum rules by posting a link to GT here, but this is the only way I know of to see what he has to offer. I'd build the dude a website myself if he'd let me to promote his holsters:

Link Removed

Thanks for the link. Looks like a nice holster and a nice price. I ordered a Kholster but my husband will need an IWB for his HK 45. I will definetly show him this site. Thanks again.

I have several Comp-Tac MTAC holsters (full size 1911, Kahr K9, Kimber Ultra Carry, Sig P226R) and they are MY personal favorite. I prefer them over the Super Tuck because the finished leather surface on the inside of the MTAC glides over the skin/clothing instead of chafing. OTOH, I prefer the Crossbreed MiniTuck to the Comp-Tac CTAC for my Sig P238.

The wife also prefers the Comp-Tac MTAC over everything else that she's tried.

OTOH, Kramer makes a special ladies OWB belt holster that we're going to get for her.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back