missoak

What would you say to 300 rds Fed. Eagle 223 for $90?
Seems like a good deal to me.

Cabella's. $89.99 plus free ammo box. I don't even have an AR yet, but I think I'll get it for future use. Will be buying a S&W Sport as soon as they become avail.

You will not regret getting the S&W sport. Got mine 3 days ago and love it. I shoot 5.56 though. Green Top has 100 american eagle rounds for 33$

Right now the only one avail. in my area is the 10rd. Ca. compliant model. For the life of me, I can't imagine why they sent these to MI.

One commercial reloader(MCCI) is selling fmj for 25 cents per round DELIVERED. Best price going and the sample I tried was both consistent and accurate.

All i can find, Ed, is at gunbroker. They have MCCI reloaded ammo for sale, but I'll be damned if I can find a link to MCCI themselves, at least not in the four minutes I donated to it... I don't believe they have a website.

All i can find, Ed, is at gunbroker. They have MCCI reloaded ammo for sale, but I'll be damned if I can find a link to MCCI themselves, at least not in the four minutes I donated to it... I don't believe they have a website.

Thanks, thats all I was able to come up with also.

Right now the only one avail. in my area is the 10rd. Ca. compliant model. For the life of me, I can't imagine why they sent these to MI.

Is not the only difference a ten round mag? It's nice to have a couple ten round mags in the case with the 30 round ones.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back