BC1
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• do you still give the new york state armed guard 8 hr. recirtavacation clss and if you do can you send my a timt of the classed
    I'm looking to upgrade my pistol permit and I read you have some sample letters you can send me. I would like to see if the letter I wrote up will have a chance. Thanks!

Nick
    I seen you had some sample letters for cocealed upgrade . I'm having a very hard time coming up with one and can't figure out how to pm you
    Hey There,

Was just surfing YouTube and ran across a video of Derek Trucks, his wife, Susan Tedeschi, Warren Haynes and Oteil Burbridge (current bass player for the Brothers), the two guitarists/vocalists from Los Lobos, Oteil's little brother, Kofi on keys, The Derek Trucks Band's lead vocalist and I think his drummer too, and to top it all off, the original keyboard player from Mad Dogs and Englishmen sessions was the "special" guest! Doing a Cocker-style rendition of Space Captain (Learning To Live Together). Thought you might like to hear/see it, so here ya go. Susan and Derek have combined forces in the last year or so and The Derek Trucks Band is no more. It's now the Trucks Tedeschi Band, but this one jam has the whole front line of the Allman Brothers, the old Derek Trucks Band, and Los Lobos, and it is sah-mokin! Enjoy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Eb_UXDxUbs&feature=related
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back