Signs of the End of the Age & The Last Generation

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have no qualms with someone believing what they want. It's when their beliefs affect other people that ticks me off. One example would be the defunding of Planned Parenthood. If they've done something wrong, fix the problem. Don't take away a service that helps the community so much. Then they call anyone who goes there lust filled whores that are going to hell. Biology motivates use to reproduce. If we can help those people before they get pregnant, we don't have to do the abortion later on. Christians can't see past that and would rather take it all away. How short sighted for the sake of their own belief. I'm sure there are numerous examples where their beliefs have been detrimental to society as a whole dispite the fact that their morals are supposed to be "good".

Planned Parent makes several hundred million a year profit. I for one don't thing they need government funding. Did you ever see the cartoon on their website they had for awhile showing a vagina and a dripping *****. What's that about? It's a well known fact PP was started to reduce the black population. I'm white by the way. My point is "don't uphold them as anything other than a business to make money from other people's misery."

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

Signs of the End of the Age & The Last Generation

I guess any of the 977,606 babies aborted this year so far would have been proud to call you Daddy! Nacelle

I did not know there was such a discussion here. I saw the title of the video and some of the subsequent negative coments and felt compelled to write.

Regardless of wether you want to believe this video or not, God is real and can be known. It's up to you to seek HIm.

6 And without faith it is impossible to please him, for whoever would draw near to God must believe that he exists and that he rewards those who seek him. Hebrews 11:6 (ESV)

Jesus "rewards" those who diligently seek Him. It's up to you to ask God to give you a heart and mind that truly wants to know Him and to follow Him. It takes His power to change our hearts. There are serious consequences to your seeking Him or not.

To start with, just read the Gospels and maybe Romans in the Bible. ESV, NKJV, NASB, NIV All are good versions. Pray for God to teach you as you read. I hope you will ask God to help you embrace Him and find the love of God and His wonderful precense.

Outside of the Bible, there is a pretty good book called, Evidence that Demands a Verdict. The link is below.

Link Removed

And no, I don't get any money from Amazon if you buy the book. God Bless!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

See this is exactly what I'm talking about. You guys have to tell everyone else what they can and can't do. I'm not in favor of abortions. I just don't think I should be telling someone else that they can't. You act like they are the only thing Planned Parenthood does. Go to their website and look at the other services they provide. If we can use them to get more young people to use contraception, it's a win for everyone. Less pregnancies equal less abortions. No instead let's kill the whole thing because you object to one part it, which is legal BTW.

txfilmmaker... You may not have read far enough back to understand that all the bible quotes in the world aren't going to magically change our mind. We don't believe the book they come from is divine. It's a man-made fiction to keep the uneducated masses in line.

And the age old "you don't believe what I believe so you are wrong" argument just keeps going on and on and on and on................ while no one changes their minds but the divisiveness wins... and the religion/only my religion/no religion war continues.

And it is that divisiveness that is the real threat to mankind.

Quit complaining about abortion if you can't accept the funding of free contraception. Instead, you guys stick your head in the sand and promote abstinence as the only option. In the real world that doesn't work. You're backwards thinking is causing more abortions. Palm to forehead.

Nevermind what I said. You don't want to hear it, it's divisive.
What is divisive is the never ending litany from both believers and non believers of...

-You don't believe what I believe so you are wrong.-

But then, my point that if folks on both sides were to stop badgering each other trying to convert them the entire divisiveness thing would disappear seems to be ignored. It saddens me to see those who complain that religion is a threat to mankind being so busy perpetuating the divisiveness that enables religion to be a threat to mankind.

Those who push their belief in God, whether that belief be expressed through a religion like Christianity or even Islam, onto others are equally as dangerous as those who push their belief that there isn't a God onto others. Both merely perpetuate the war between the believers (including the believers of one religion over another) and the non believers.

You clearly recognize that believers think they have the right to push their beliefs onto the rest society, but I would like to hear where you get the impression that non-believers are pushing their belief (or knowledge) that gods are imaginary. We are basically telling the believers to STFU and stop trying to cram your delusions down the throats of the rest of us.

I could care less what these loons think or believe, but when they make the attempt to cram it down my throat through civil laws, I'm going to throat punch them. Paint your wanker purple and dance around it like a may pole, I don't give a damn, but demand I participate in your silly superstition, we going to have a ******* problem.

Try to think of your religion like your genitals - of great importance to you personally but something no one else should have to deal with unless they frickin want to. THAT'S ALL I'M ASKING!

You clearly recognize that believers think they have the right to push their beliefs onto the rest society, but I would like to hear where you get the impression that non-believers are pushing their belief (or knowledge) that gods are imaginary. We are basically telling the believers to STFU and stop trying to cram your delusions down the throats of the rest of us.

I could care less what these loons think or believe, but when they make the attempt to cram it down my throat through civil laws, I'm going to throat punch them. Paint your wanker purple and dance around it like a may pole, I don't give a damn, but demand I participate in your silly superstition, we going to have a ******* problem.

Try to think of your religion like your genitals - of great importance to you personally but something no one else should have to deal with unless they frickin want to. THAT'S ALL I'M ASKING!
Interesting... please reread your own posts where you argue that God does not exist and even compare God to the tooth fairy and Peter Pan asserting God is a faerie tale and doesn't exist to see where I get the impression that a non believer is pushing his non belief upon the believers.

And non believers want civil laws that push their non belief too. You know... banning nativity scenes and such.

If the non believers would stop trying to convince the believers to become non believers and if the believers would stop trying to convince the non believers to believe and both keep their beliefs/non beliefs to themselves then there wouldn't be any divisiveness and religion would not be a threat to mankind.

That is all I'm asking from both sides.

Stand on either side of the road and you're fine. Stand in the middle and get run over.

Or you could get bent. That's always an option.
And therein lies the problem since those on both sides of the road are each telling the other to get bent perpetuating the divisiveness and perpetuating the ....

I'm right and you are wrong

argument.

But if a person steps into the middle of the road and looks at both sides it becomes clear both are right and both are wrong. How can that be? Well... for the believer believing is the right thing to do making them right ... for themselves.... and wrong for the non believer. Yet for the non believer not believing is right... for themselves... but wrong for the believer.

But an attitude of insults and ridicule only serves to inflame the opposition and perpetuate the divide between the two camps. Very counterproductive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defcon
Back