Supreme Court ruling on marriage equality

Historic? Yes. Good news? Not at all. This may be the straw to break the camel's back. This ruling flies in the face of God's laws and essentially means the country has given Him the bird. It portends of God' punishment of this nation and, unfortunately, there are those who will rejoice for now but will find their glee very short lived. "For we know Him who said,Vengeance is Mine; I will repay says the Lord. And again, The Lord will judge His people" It is a fearful thing to fall into the hands of the living God.: Heb. 10:30,31. No, I don't think this is good news but could possibly be the death knell for this country!

Link Removed

Historic? Yes. Good news? Not at all. This may be the straw to break the camel's back. This ruling flies in the face of God's laws and essentially means the country has given Him the bird. It portends of God' punishment of this nation and, unfortunately, there are those who will rejoice for now but will find their glee very short lived. "For we know Him who said,Vengeance is Mine; I will repay says the Lord. And again, The Lord will judge His people" It is a fearful thing to fall into the hands of the living God.: Heb. 10:30,31. No, I don't think this is good news but could possibly be the death knell for this country!

Link Removed

This has nothing to do with the laws of any god, but rather with the laws of the United States.

Sent from my E6782 using USA Carry mobile app

What "god's" law. the god of the bible who encourage concubines and rewarded infidelity? Or the one that prohibits putting tattoos on your body and eating shell fish? That god? Or the one people made up in the socalled new testament?

I fully respect your right not to engage in social behavior that you find inappropriate for religious reasons. But your decision not to do something because of religious reasons has no standing whatsoever on the laws of our United States.

Keep your nose out of other people's bedrooms and they won't try to snick their noses in yours.

The Constitution, Bill of Rights, common sense, and compassion for others trumps the ignorance of ancient goat herders.

No OG, it will not destroy this country, the greed and corruption of 535 crooks has done that already.

Don't like gay marriage, don't marry another guy, but that is where your right to decide for others ends.

What "god's" law. the god of the bible who encourage concubines and rewarded infidelity? Or the one that prohibits putting tattoos on your body and eating shell fish? That god? Or the one people made up in the socalled new testament?

I fully respect your right not to engage in social behavior that you find inappropriate for religious reasons. But your decision not to do something because of religious reasons has no standing whatsoever on the laws of our United States.

Keep your nose out of other people's bedrooms and they won't try to snick their noses in yours.

I wonder how many of these people that say the bible is the law and cannot be ignored, have daughters they did not sell into slavery.

Baby killing (Roe V. Wade), same sex unions, and now the Pope and the Arabs

Vatican to officially recognize Palestinian statehood - CNN.com

G-d's clock is ticking and it is 11:59:59.

A seven year treaty, is that next?

Days of Lot, Days of Noah?

How long will G-d be mocked, how long until he removes his Grace and Blessings from us?

Are we indeed the Great Babylon?

(OK, I know of the non-believers on this site and I know I shall never change your views and I am not trying. This is an off topic thread and it pertains to me and mine so. . .)

I expected the comments above knowing the characters writing. I also know that there is no way that I can convince you of anything about God but at least I can say that I have tried to convince some of His existence. Now, regardless of what either of us has said, the die has been cast and all we can do is wait and see what happens. I just hope and pray that the God which you don't believe in will have mercy upon us all. I'm glad I don't have to worry about my family being involved in that depravity!

XD: I will agree that those 535 "respected and honorable" citizens have raped and pillaged this country. I believe it is too late for us to recover and that we will soon see destruction of what is left. In Genesis 18, Lot bargained with God in an attempt to save Sodom and Gomorrah from destruction. That didn't end well, did it? I wonder if a modern day Lot could bargain any better with God to save our country? Could he find enough true believers to ward off God's punishment? One can only hope so but we seem to be in dire straits at the present. Even so, Come, Lord Jesus!

Howdy,

This has nothing to do with the laws of any god, but rather with the laws of the United States.

Sent from my E6782 using USA Carry mobile app

+1!

Also, since Jesus is a Jew he would NOT look anything like the man in the pic.

Something all the Right-Wing nut jobs are forgetting is that the ruling was NOT about gay marriage it was about the States not having the right to tell Us what We can or cannot do.

Paul

A long time question I have is, now must all states recognize my CCW permit? And I agree with the Jesus/Jew comment. He was a Jew on his mother's side and most likely not blonde hair and blue eye. The movie Red Tails has a Black Jesus. (Off topic, As our first Emperor/Caesar/Czar he may do what he wishes. Our congress has become impotent, they only see his half-black side and are scared to death, and they all are politically correct cowards. Congress is not just a retirement home for civil (serpents) servants and lawyers. Hail Obama I, the new world order and the end of America.) (The only thing we learn from history is we learn nothing from history otherwise we would not be in the state we are in.) (Proud Right Wing Nut Job, I like the title)

(Sent via a long Rebel yell from my roof top)

Howdy,

+1!

Also, since Jesus is a Jew he would NOT look anything like the man in the pic.

Something all the Right-Wing nut jobs are forgetting is that the ruling was NOT about gay marriage it was about the States not having the right to tell Us what We can or cannot do.

Paul

Clarence Thomas same-sex marriage dissent: "Slaves did not lose their dignity."

A long time question I have is, now must all states recognize my CCW permit? And I agree with the Jesus/Jew comment. He was a Jew on his mother's side and most likely not blonde hair and blue eye. The movie Red Tails has a Black Jesus. (Off topic, As our first Emperor/Caesar/Czar he may do what he wishes. Our congress has become impotent, they only see his half-black side and are scared to death, and they all are politically correct cowards. Congress is not just a retirement home for civil (serpents) servants and lawyers. Hail Obama I, the new world order and the end of America.) (The only thing we learn from history is we learn nothing from history otherwise we would not be in the state we are in.) (Proud Right Wing Nut Job, I like the title)

(Sent via a long Rebel yell from my roof top)

Here is a secular view of the decline of an empire.

How Empires End | International Man

I think we are on number 8.

When Nations Die

The above is a moral one.

Decadence: The Decline of the Western World

This one is from 2011 A.D. and a good one too.

I wonder how many people who think gays are going to cause the end of civilization are driving around dumb and happy in cars with takata air bags or defective ignition switches, ignoring global warming and eating antibiotic grown meat and chicken.

I wonder how many people who think gays are going to cause the end of civilization are driving around dumb and happy in cars with takata air bags or defective ignition switches, ignoring global warming and eating antibiotic grown meat and chicken.

Conversely, I wonder how many people who are constantly defaming and cursing God will feel when they come face to face with Jesus Christ and have to give an accounting for how they lived in this world. Gays, in and of themselves, will not necessarily cause the end of the world, only of themselves through refusal to adhere to God's Word. XD likes to constantly refer to Pascal's Wager when anyone tries to justify their stand for God but, even Pascal said concerning this argument, it is better to believe that God does exist. Sort of like betting on a sure thing, huh? It may be impossible to change anyone's mind on here about God but, if we can't change their minds, maybe we can cause them to have enough doubt about their unbelief to open the possibility in their minds that God does exist and they do need His forgiveness. I sure hope so and that no one has to face the wrath of God.

Matthew 12.43-45.nkjv “When an unclean spirit goes out of a man, he goes through dry places, seeking rest, and finds none. Then he says, ‘I will return to my house from which I came.’ And when he comes, he finds it empty, swept, and put in order. Then he goes and takes with him seven other spirits more wicked than himself, and they enter and dwell there; and the last state of that man is worse than the first. So shall it also be with this wicked generation.”

sinful nature is always hostile to God....

The problem as I see it we assume our friends and others are followers of Christ and we quote from the Old and New Testaments, however if we are talking to non-believers we might as well be quoting from the Klingon Book of War. To non-believers it is only old Jewish and new Jewish history. I worked with a Jew for a number of years, he said his people only called Jesus another Jew. As Bill O’Reily once said on his program many years ago if you are against same sex unions and you base it on your religion you are going to lose the argument. (We stopped all of our mainstream TV a few years ago)
(Sent via a long, long, long wire via Morse code)

XD: I will agree that those 535 "respected and honorable" citizens have raped and pillaged this country. I believe it is too late for us to recover and that we will soon see destruction of what is left. In Genesis 18, Lot bargained with God in an attempt to save Sodom and Gomorrah from destruction. That didn't end well, did it? I wonder if a modern day Lot could bargain any better with God to save our country? Could he find enough true believers to ward off God's punishment? One can only hope so but we seem to be in dire straits at the present. Even so, Come, Lord Jesus!

The greatest omission our founding fathers failed to include in the documents that formed this country was "term limits". The career politician just wasn't on their radar, and that is what is destroying this country, and you're right, it is probably too late to recover.

What I really find disturbing is that many people, and to some extent you, are ignoring the real threat to our future with this fantasy that SSM will bring down the wrath of some ancient folklore character, and I'm even scared to think what delusions of destruction are running through the heads of homophobes after this ruling.

If the federal government should overpass the just bounds of its authority and make a tyrannical use of its powers, the people, whose creature it is, must appeal to the standard they have formed, and take such measures to redress the injury done to the Constitution as the exigency may suggest and prudence justify.

Alexander Hamilton, Federalist No. 33, January 3, 1788

sinful nature is always hostile to God....

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defcon
Back