Alien Gear Holsters

I just received my AG holster for my XDS 9, after about 4 weeks wait. First time CC-ing today, first time ever using IWB today. It was fairly comfortable, straight out of the shipping package. Definitely not uncomfortable. I'm pretty sure I'm going to like this holster, and can't beat the price.

from my Moto X

It took eight days for my AG holster to arrive. I live in North Texas.
I think it is great. It is comfortable, conceals well without printing and it is quiet. I have had one or two that actually were noisy when ever I moved certain ways.
I have found a couple of minor changes I will probably do to it soon. That just personalizes it, to make it fit me better. I've done this type of stuff to everything. Overall, I would say it is a great holster at a fantastic price. When I can afford another one(Social Security is not enough), I'm going to get one for my small 9mm.

Keep your powder dry!

Last edited:
Had mine a week. It spreads out the weight of my Glock 27 and is very comfortable. From everything I have heard it gets more comfortable as it conforms to your body. Very good deal.

Luke 11:21 When a strong man, fully armed, guards his estate, his possessions are secure.

Luke 22:36 Then He said to them, “But now, he who has a money bag, let him take it, and likewise a knapsack; and he who has no sword, let him sell his garment and buy one.”

I bought an AG and two extra shells a few weeks back. Used it with a SCCY first (the installed shell when delivered). First day I thought I'd need new trousers and belt a size larger to use the thing, but after 4 hours I'd tightened my belt two notches. After a little break-in time it's doing OK.

I swapped shells Friday, and it was easier than expected. The Kahr CM9 shell fits well, just like the SCCY shell. I still have a Kahr CW45 shell to try.

Comfort is OK, but I think the Nate Squared (N82) Original may be more comfortable. Then again, the N82 Original is not Kydex and is not tuckable. The only thing I don't care for is the clips on my belt.

I received my Alien Gear holster and extra Kydex Shell and I love it!
It came with the XD.45 Shell attached and the other shell is for my Smith & Wesson .40 cal FS.
Tons of extra hardware! Switching out Shells was fast and easy!
I chose the Black Leather over the Tan though.
Now what I REALLY need is a good belt to use with it...
Overall I am completely satisfied and would not hesitate to recommend one!

Sent from behind Enemy Lines.

I just order a few days ago a shell for my new Gen4 G27 and I just can't wait to start carry my new G27 for the summer.

Maybe Alien Gear will design and come out with a great cross draw IWB for my 45 commander, or the SCCY.
I really need and want one.

I just ordered one. I have never been a fan of IWB but Aliens gear's promised try it and like it or return it guarantee convinced me to get one. I got the leather loops as I think they will be easier on the belt. I like to support an All American made company. They told me to expect it in about a month. I'll keep it regardless, it it isn't comfortable immediately I'll hold on to it in the hopes I can lose 40 lbs. I need to do that for my knees and impending diabetes anyway.

I have AG for my Makarov. Great holster for the price. I thinking of getting just the shell for mounting in the car. It should work like a charm!

Unfortunately AG doesn't make a holster for my preferred ccw (Charter Arms Bulldog) but I was very impressed with their responses. I emailed them asking about a holster and within probably an hour I heard back from them. They offered to make one custom for me if I brought my weapon into to them... I would have done it except they're in Utah and I'm in NY...Based upon their customer service, they are a company I would definitely do business with...

I bought one for my Springfield XDS 45 and I love it. I carry daily and I have 3 holsters that work for me, depending on what I have to do and where I have to go that day.
The Alien Gear holster offers much more benefits and flexibility at a much lower price. It is my number one holster and I plan on getting at least two more for my other guns.

I have one for my Ruger sr40c. I love it! It is my main go to for carry. Made here in America and lifetime warranty! Thinking about another for my LC9 and also a full size version for my 1911. Can't beat the price and extras that come with. Have dealt with customer support and top notch! I recommend them for all my friends and family looking for an IWB. Comfy and I forget it's there. Looking at the leather loops instead of metal clips because of the fact that I have scratched my chairs with them.

Sent from my SM-N900V using USA Carry mobile app

I picked up an AG for my wife for her lcr.
umavedy5.jpg
Ordered in black with the plastic clips (recommended on their site) $40 total with shipping. I tried it on for comparison to my Theis holster. Very comfortable right or of the box, no hard edges digging into my side. Kydex is very well molded and thick. Came with four different sized spacers and screws to adjust retention. All in all nice fit and finish. I think I'll be ordering another when I get my 1911.

Just got one of their "Cloak Tuck 2.0" IWB holsters for my 1911 4.25 inch. This version of their holster is neoprene vs. I believe leather on their original design. I love it so far. It seems well made, they sent different spacers, etc. to allow you to adjust the fit and carry. I wore it all day yesterday and had no issues, it was comfortable, no imprint issues, worked great for me. It did take about 6-8 weeks from order to arrival, but that was the time frame they gave up front, so I can't complain.

I just received my Cloak Tuck 2.0 for my 3" 1911. It has the neoprene instead of leather and was comfortable out of the box (actually it came in a bag). Wore it all day Sunday and forgot i was carrying at times. It's adjustable, has their 30 day money back guarantee, lifetime warranty, and lifetime trade ins. For the price, I think it's hard to beat.

Sent from my SM-G900V using USA Carry mobile app

I have 2 of there holsters.
1 for a revolver and 1 for a semi.( original style )
Love them both.
Keep in mind they are in very high demand,both of mine took at least 6 weeks to get,but we'll worth the wait.

Purchased 2 AG's, One for my G26 and One for my Sig P226 Blackwater. I knew about the Kydex but the leather is cut longer for the P226.
Shipping included was a little over $78 bucks, still beats a CB. I didn't have to make any adjustments, both guns fit perfectly. They also send a
butt load of extra fittings. I also have a P220 Tactical. Guess what, yes it fits perfectly in the P226 holster (just saved $30 bucks :dance3:).
I'm thinking of getting just the Kydex for my FN 5.7. It's lighter than my Sigs. Wearing the AG for G26 I hardly noticed it there, and only the second day of carrying.
I sent them an email to ask about holsters for the Sig using the Sig compact laser. They were real nice and responded quickly. Unfortunately not at this time.
My opinion, you can't go wrong with this gear.
I asked about an Alien that would accommodate an XDm 4.0 with X5L accessory, but nogo, so I searched for one everywhere and found one with hidden hybrid holsters. IWB/OWB, suede backing and quality build. A bit pricey as I included the ECR for the Viridian. Thought it would be impossible to wear the decked-out XDm IWB, but it is doable.

Not as comfy as my N82 pro IWB for my XD-S, but wasn't expecting it to be.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back