Alien Gear Holsters

It's all preference, but I recommend the plastic. But for 14 bucks you can get all their clips. The j clip, c clip, plastic clip, and if I am not mistaken the leather straps. All in the same kit

Sent from my SM-N900V using USA Carry mobile app

And sorry firefighterguy my phone didn't reply directly to you

Sent from my SM-N900V using USA Carry mobile app

Thanks, I ordered the plastic due to durability. The video of the car running them over removed my doubts. Now I just wish I didn't have to wait another 6 weeks to get it in the mail lol

Sent from my HTCONE using USA Carry mobile app

Thanks, I ordered the plastic due to durability. The video of the car running them over removed my doubts. Now I just wish I didn't have to wait another 6 weeks to get it in the mail lol

That video convinced me as well. I just ordered mine mid July, and it took about 5 weeks to get mine. So far i love it abs there are times i forget i have it on.

Got my Cloak Tuck 2.0 for my full size m&p .40 today. Took exactly 4 weeks to ship!Link Removed

Looks awesome! I'm glad to hear the wait time is only 4 weeks. I expected closer to 6. I ordered mine right around 3 weeks ago and it can't get here soon enough!

Yeah its real comfortable, been wearing around the house...cant carry outside yet till i take my ccw class in a few weeks, plus im going to order a shell for my new SIG SP2022

Sent from my LGLS740 using USA Carry mobile app

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back