Alien Gear Holsters

Phooey

Does anyone have any experience with Alien Gear Holsters? I was looking at their website and products and for a hybrid holster IWB it is listed at around $30! This is a good price and the holster is somewhat adjustable. Just curious as for $30 I might bite since Crossbreed and others are quite a bit more. Your thoughts? Thanks!

I have one, the thicker leather is not a problem, it conforms to Your body quickly. I have a CB, but don't like it as much, it has more leather in the backing and pokes into my side. The AG is nice in that You can get different kydex shells if You have more than one type of firearm. And if You change Your gun, You can send in the kydex and I believe they will replace it for FREE. They also have belt loops if that's what you want. I really like Mine, so try them out, and They have a 30 day return policy if You don't like it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Thanks for the info! Good to know about the kydex change potential. This holster looked almost too good to be true because of price alone - then throw in the changeable aspect! Guess it is time to dive in and get one - at least!

I will get it and you want regret it, I have the AG for my G19 and I can change out the shell which I bought for my XDm .45 4.5. I also have the Crossbreed mini for my XDs .45 I will compare it to that and there no different but I wear the AG more. At the price they selling them at and a life time warranty how can you go wrong and the Crossbreed will take you longer to get.

Very helpful I was going to buy a Foxx holster but I think I'm going with the ag

Sent from Glocknut78's iPhone using Link Removed

I ordered one for my PT 145 and for another $12.88, I got a shell for my Glock 23. Two holsters for less than $50. Not bad.

Good choice. I did the same thing, so have a holster for 2 guns.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

This is where crossbreed is f'in up...no flexibility and overpriced anyone that waits months for one of their hosters is just foolish

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Purchased 2 AG's, One for my G26 and One for my Sig P226 Blackwater. I knew about the Kydex but the leather is cut longer for the P226.
Shipping included was a little over $78 bucks, still beats a CB. I didn't have to make any adjustments, both guns fit perfectly. They also send a
butt load of extra fittings. I also have a P220 Tactical. Guess what, yes it fits perfectly in the P226 holster (just saved $30 bucks :dance3:).
I'm thinking of getting just the Kydex for my FN 5.7. It's lighter than my Sigs. Wearing the AG for G26 I hardly noticed it there, and only the second day of carrying.
I sent them an email to ask about holsters for the Sig using the Sig compact laser. They were real nice and responded quickly. Unfortunately not at this time.
My opinion, you can't go wrong with this gear.

Just ordered one for my Glock 27, unfortunately now I read here about extra shells and wonder if I should have picked up another for my LCP? Would the Glock leather be too large for the LCP?

Luke 11:21 When a strong man, fully armed, guards his estate, his possessions are secure.

Luke 22:36 Then He said to them, “But now, he who has a money bag, let him take it, and likewise a knapsack; and he who has no sword, let him sell his garment and buy one.”

Just ordered one for my Glock 27, unfortunately now I read here about extra shells and wonder if I should have picked up another for my LCP? Would the Glock leather be too large for the LCP?

Luke 11:21 When a strong man, fully armed, guards his estate, his possessions are secure.

Luke 22:36 Then He said to them, “But now, he who has a money bag, let him take it, and likewise a knapsack; and he who has no sword, let him sell his garment and buy one.”

I've heard that alien gear will give you a free shell trade for your LCP. I currently use a Crossbreed king tuck for my full size SR40 but I have been thinking of giving the Alien Gear a try.

Keep your guns close and your bible closer.

I'm glad I stumbled upon this post. The alien gear looks like a great holster at a great price. I'm glad to see good reviews too. I think this will be my next purchase. Thanks!

Sent from my SCH-I605 using USA Carry mobile app

I carry my kahr cw9 with an alien gear holster. I do like how it comes with spare grommets to set up the holster how you want to. And the additional screws and Allen wrench as well. The only downside it took over a month to get to my house after ordering. Overall it is a good holster for the price and I do forget I am wearing it a lot of times because of how comfortable it is after it was broken in.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using USA Carry mobile app

I have been wearing a Shepherd Leather holster for my Ruger SR40C for over a year now and have had no problem with it. If I was to need another holster I would probably try the AG. I like the idea of being able to replace the kydex shell. One thing that I did change was the clips. I went to a C-clip design. I can't remember what brand they are but I really like them. They are less obvious and they are a hard plastic instead of metal. I don't have to worry about scratching something or getting clipped to something.The clips grip the top and bottom of my belt. I've not had a single problem with them. If anyone is interested in the brand, I'll see if I can find out.

I just purchased a AG for my PX4 SC. I was pretty skeptical because of the price seemed to be too good to be true. Since I ordered it late December with the seasonal orders took a little longer to receive but we'll worth the wait! I am very impressed with the quality, the fit and the extras received with the holster! I am glad to see many others taking advantage of AG's selection to match so many different firearms!

Wow! Great input and many thanks! Pulled the trigger for one that will fit pistol with Crimson trace. Nice folks to talk to one the phone and very willing to help you make the right decision with no pressure.

I ordered an Alien Gear holster for my Springfield XDS yesterday. I hope it is as good as I have been reading that it is. I have a Crossbreed for my 45 Commander, and I love it. I hope the Alien Gear holster works well with the XDS.

Picked up an Alien gear for my XDs. I normally carry a 4" 1911 in a Minotaur MTAC from Comp-tac, but really liked the price point on the AG. The AG has a wider leather backing than the Minotaur and the sweat guard in not as large but it carries very well. The AG is not quite as adjustable as the Minotaur but at 1/3 the price I do not expect it to be.
Overall very satisfied.

Just ordered AG for my M&P 9C. Have a Galco King Tuk; don't like it. Thought it would be wonderful, as my OWB Galco's are fine examples of gun leather. This one just a royal pain to get on and off. To get it on, I have to position on the waistband, then thread a belt through the loops; to remove, take the belt off first. Not my idea of the perfect holster. Hoping the AG will be better.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back