what should i do now?

PX4, I don't know anything about them princess but I have watched many of the Hickock video's and he is blunt and to the point. I'm proud of you princess. You have a weapon now, it's going to be different than what you have been used to firing most likely and that's fine. You'll get used to it, as said above, practice ,practice, practice. Not sure what my schedule is going to be like next week but I will promise to do my best to be available next Friday for a range session. Damn I don't know who is more excited, you or me??????? I'm so happy for you!!!!!!!!

PX4, I don't know anything about them princess but I have watched many of the Hickock video's and he is blunt and to the point. I'm proud of you princess. You have a weapon now, it's going to be different than what you have been used to firing most likely and that's fine. You'll get used to it, as said above, practice ,practice, practice. Not sure what my schedule is going to be like next week but I will promise to do my best to be available next Friday for a range session. Damn I don't know who is more excited, you or me??????? I'm so happy for you!!!!!!!!
Hi Bill, You made me laugh...I think you are more excited...lol..:)

Just want to let you guys know, I started the day with checking youtube videos on the px4 storm, I especially like ( hickok45 videos ). After sleeping on it I decided I like the features and went back to the gunshop this afternoon. Now I am a proud owner of the Beretta px4 storm subcompact. Haven't ever shot one before, kind of disappointed Eagle One didn't have one to rent,The price marked on the shelf was lower than the price marked on the box. So the clerk gave it to me for the lower price. I can't say enough on how knowledgeable and friendly everyone was. Bill I made sure to mention your name again, hope it helps for your future purchases. Also if you have time this week we can go over to the range and see what it can do, plus you can take a picture of it for me to post, if you don't mind. :)

Congrats, looked a couple never shot one from what I hear about there a good respectable gun, we were thinking about going to the range tomorrow, I got a Savage mark 2 bolt rifle for my grandaughter, shes on the ROTC drill team, if they have a PX4 there I may run a couple mags through it..........better watch there SP, thats how I got started just wanted a decent gun for carry, now a few years and several thousand dollars later we have to cabinets full, LOL

Congrats on the PX4 SP, everything I hear they seem to be a very good gun. With practice you will shoot it well.
Hope you never have to use it, but if you do some bad guy is in trouble.

:yes4:

Have a px4 in .40 and wife has one in 9mm love them almost 1k through them with only one malfunction on the 9.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727

Congrats on the purchase SP! Remember to practice as much as possible! :)

I went to the range on sunday and practiced a few different drills, here's one of them.

Congrats, looked a couple never shot one from what I hear about there a good respectable gun, we were thinking about going to the range tomorrow, I got a Savage mark 2 bolt rifle for my grandaughter, shes on the ROTC drill team, if they have a PX4 there I may run a couple mags through it..........better watch there SP, thats how I got started just wanted a decent gun for carry, now a few years and several thousand dollars later we have to cabinets full, LOL
Hi Rocketgeezer! Thanks, I am very happy with my new purchase, just waiting on my shooting partner to go with me to give it a try. Hope you have a chance to test one. Does your granddaughter like the Savage mark 2 ? :)

Congrats on the PX4 SP, everything I hear they seem to be a very good gun. With practice you will shoot it well.
Hope you never have to use it, but if you do some bad guy is in trouble.

:yes4:
Hi cluznar! and thanks, hope I never have to use it also. The reviews I seen were excellent and hickok45 was even impressed.
Hope to have the perfect holster soon. :)

Hi Rocketgeezer! Thanks, I am very happy with my new purchase, just waiting on my shooting partner to go with me to give it a try. Hope you have a chance to test one. Does your granddaughter like the Savage mark 2 ? :)

Yeah, her drill team has I think 20 kids, and they are doing the have shooting competions for team captain, and its down to between her and one senior boy, shes a freshman, they shoot those high dollar air rifles on the team, theres no way I was going to spend that kind of money for a air rifle, so the Savage gets the job, the thing is dead nuts acurate, 10 shots in a dime at 50 ft........

Yeah, her drill team has I think 20 kids, and they are doing the have shooting competions for team captain, and its down to between her and one senior boy, shes a freshman, they shoot those high dollar air rifles on the team, theres no way I was going to spend that kind of money for a air rifle, so the Savage gets the job, the thing is dead nuts acurate, 10 shots in a dime at 50 ft........
Hi Rocketgeezer! I hope your granddaughter wins the competition, please give me an update..us girls have to stick together. :)

Stopped at two of my regular stores on the west side of town today with the intent on replenishing my ammo supply so I have plenty for the next range visit. Nothing in 9mm and only Hornady home defense rounds at a buck a round for the .40. Salesman at each store said they can't keep 9mm on the shelf and 40s have been going fast. Dang......Maybe i'll try on the east side of town tomorrow. Guess I'll have to look into the bulk ammo sites so this doesn't happen again. Still have plenty as I had a certain amount of ammo for each gun, didn't want to get below that. I have one meeting on Friday princess that I am trying to reschedule for late tomorrow. If this happens then I should be free for noon on Friday. Will let you know tomorrow.

Hi Bill, I need to stock up also, so if you find a good site please share with me. Hope you will be
available for Friday, I will wait for your post tomorrow. :)

Hi cluznar! I absolutely love it so far, it is a real beauty! Can't wait to buy a belt and holster. I will let you know Friday how well it shoots...:)

Stopped at two of my regular stores on the west side of town today with the intent on replenishing my ammo supply so I have plenty for the next range visit. Nothing in 9mm and only Hornady home defense rounds at a buck a round for the .40. Salesman at each store said they can't keep 9mm on the shelf and 40s have been going fast. Dang......Maybe i'll try on the east side of town tomorrow. Guess I'll have to look into the bulk ammo sites so this doesn't happen again. Still have plenty as I had a certain amount of ammo for each gun, didn't want to get below that. I have one meeting on Friday princess that I am trying to reschedule for late tomorrow. If this happens then I should be free for noon on Friday. Will let you know tomorrow.

Bill, maybe you should start patroling the ammo sights online sometimes you find one with free shipping and the prices are not to bad, you can comw out about with wally world, typicaly the big stores, are no deal, Gander, Bass Pro, but we were walking through Academy last sat and really scored on some 22 quiet for my grandaughters 22 rifle, it was $3.95 a box, my bud had it fo $6, and wall marts was $8.00, we bought 600 rds, there seems to be about 100 places to buy online some good deals some are no deal, just google "handgun ammo for sale" and see what you find

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defcon
Back