Gun Photos - Who's Got em!?

lukem

Administrator
Staff member
As many of you know I've got a few projects I'm working on for the side behind the scenes. Without saying too much, I'm going to be needing some good firearms/gun related photos to use in some upcoming articles.

I'm really looking for anything firearms/gun related, training pics, at the range, guns only, etc. You'll get full credit whenever a photo is used in an article and will only be used on the site.

So, if you have some pictures I'd like to make avaialable for us to use, there's a few ways you can get them to us:

I appreciate anyone that submits photos for us to use. And just keep an eye out as I've got something big something hopefully VERY soon!

Here's my baby.....It's a customized H&K USP .40S&W, with a Robar Teflon NP3 coating on the slide and internals, Trijicon night sights, Promag Rail, and the Viridian X5L green laser tac light unit. With my rounds of choice, Winchester Ranger, SXT, JHP Rounds.....

hkn007w.jpg

hk2.jpg

My everyday carry LDA

Just thought to show you all my Para LDA 40cal. No it is not polymer! I am old and like the feel of steel. Just me I guess but with 2 matching custom holsters from Mernicle they are comfortable all day.
paralda2.jpg

paralda.jpg

How about voting... ? :biggrin:

Link Removed

:yu:

You don't mind if I steal from you...not anything you would want to shoot me over but next election, when I vote, I will put my "I voted" sticker on my holster. AWESOME- EPIC- WIN!

Here is a picture of my pride and joy. CZ 75B 9mm
9lehcz.jpg

Here is my CZ 75d PCR compact 9mm. For me the perfect conceal carry pistol.
24px9w8.jpg

My Sig P229
nmlz6w.jpg

DPMS AR15
2poo315.jpg

My family

Here are a few family photo's

Rock Island compact:
Link Removed

Rock Island 2-tone:
Link Removed

Saiga AK-47
Link Removed

Last, but not least, my new Windicator .357
Link Removed

I'll be working on some group portraits if I can get them all to sit still long enough to get the pictures taken :sarcastic:

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back