You've got to speak up!!

Snicker

Snicker
I have lived in Branson, Missouri for the past fifteen years or so. There is a medical lab there named Quest Diagnostics where we have had our blood chemistries done for several years. Last time there I noticed a sign in the entry that prohibited firearms. I informed the manager that we will be taking our business elsewhere since they won't allow me to protect myself and my family on their premises. Those of you who see such restrictive signs should inform their management that you plan to take your business to their competitors.

They don't care. There aren't enough people willing to take business elsewhere to affect the bottom line. Also, some states prohibit firearms in any medical facility.

I have lived in Branson, Missouri for the past fifteen years or so. There is a medical lab there named Quest Diagnostics where we have had our blood chemistries done for several years. Last time there I noticed a sign in the entry that prohibited firearms. I informed the manager that we will be taking our business elsewhere since they won't allow me to protect myself and my family on their premises. Those of you who see such restrictive signs should inform their management that you plan to take your business to their competitors.

I posted a video on my YouTube channel about this. Check it out if you would like. I'm also from Missouri.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back