WTF Sign

I am inclined at this point to believe these signs are real given the kinds of statements and "solutions" being proposed by libs. Remember the "advice" given to women in Colorado by their own FEMALE legislators?! And that was not an isolated situation. Similar "advice" has been given to female university students in a number of states. My wife couldn't believe it when I showed her.

From the Brady campaign - go figure. A bunch of worthless douchebags that would stand there and let them self`s be beaten, robbed and raped, and then call the police, because there better than this. ******* them, I have a gun and im not afraid to use it if I need to.

From the Brady campaign - go figure. A bunch of worthless douchebags that would stand there and let them self`s be beaten, robbed and raped, and then call the police, because there better than this. ******* them, I have a gun and im not afraid to use it if I need to.

I've often wondered if people who dole out that kind of advice were committed enough to follow it themselves. Though it is a very shallow and ignorant thought process, if they are committed enough to follow it themselves, they have my utmost respect. They apparently do not consider that the rapist may not stop at rape, they may contract some type of deadly disease..etc. As I said, stupidity like this comes from someone who does not know danger or reality.

Im not a violent person in any way and don`t want to have to do harm to anyone else. But I will never understand anyone`s thinking in letting them self`s be a victim and then calling the police ?. If your badly hurt or dead its a little to late to call the police, and in the mean time the bad guy is free to find more potential victims.

Since when did being a victim become OK? I assume these people would be OK with being raped themselves right? You cant come back from a traumatic experience such as rape, Ive seen it destroy a persons trust and everything. The experience haunts them, but its OK right? Id love to see the next Dem run with this behind them. Lets see how many people agree with them.

I love, love, love myself
from my head to my toes
I love my face
yes it’s beautiful
it’s of the human race
I so love me
I even love my personality
yes it’s bright and sunny naturally
I love my arms, my legs, my fingers, and my toes
I even love my cute little nose
I love my long silky hair
yes it’s the color of honey naturally
and my lips don’t even ask
they are the colour of the rose
and can taste as sweet
as the most delicious treat
I love me, I love myself
I love my body, I love my size
what i love the most
is the stars in my eyes
when i think of you
and yes, i even love my silky thighs

and yes, I would just love
if someone ever tries to rape me
they will be dead
before the count of three!

I disagree. I think rape DOES deserve the death penalty. I imagine most women who have been raped also agree. And I'm pretty sure that any man who loves a woman would agree too.
If a liberal woman wants to pee her pants to prevent a rape, she's more than welcome to try. And I emphasize "TRY". I'm guessing it wouldn't bother most rapists. As they say, pull out your gun and make HIM pee his pants.
It's my understanding that rape is usually about dominance, control, and power, not due to sexual urges. If true, a victim peeing their pants or otherwise doing something that might indicate fear would probably just feed the rapist.

And let's not forget, if a woman follows this advice and gets pregnant as a result, planned parenthood will be there for her to make her problem go away. It's uncivilized to kill the predatory rapist, but perfectly acceptable to kill the helpless baby. :confused::cray::sad::angry:

And let's not forget, if a woman follows this advice and gets pregnant as a result, planned parenthood will be there for herto make her problem go away. It's uncivilized to kill the predatory rapist, but perfectly acceptable to kill the helpless baby. :confused::cray::sad::angry:

Let us not forget that they will help her for a fee that we will have to pay!!!!

Let us not forget that they will help her for a fee that we will have to pay!!!!

More importantly, if she doesn't go that route, we have to pay for her maternity care, and the baby's health care. Especially if she is too traumatized to care for it, when the baby will wind up in the system, where we get charged even more. The poor baby is screwed unless it's lucky and gets adopted right away. This is even more expensive (even without considering the emotional cost to woman and child)! And it can all be avoided by allowing her to defend herself.

My wife agreed with the sign. She'll kill him before he rapes her. So he doesn't get shot for rape, he gets shot for attempted rape. In fact, he gets shot as soon as he enters the home.

Truth be told, it isn't only women who would be defenseless against rape if guns were harder (or impossible) to get, kids, both male and female, are victims of sexual assault quite often too.

I've always had mixed feelings about the case highlighted in this Court TV report from many years ago, but mixed feelings or not about taking the law into one's own hands, I cannot find it within me to criticize this father of a sexually abused young boy:
I remember that case well. It happened when I was stationed at Ft. Knox in the '80s.

As I recall, not only was the "victim" molesting the kid (he was the karate teacher), he was doing the wife too.

At the time, it reminded a friend of a case in Baumholder, Germany.

An SGM caught an SFC doing his wife. That's a CRIME in the Army.

He went all up and down the chain of command seeking relief and was rebuffed at every turn.

One night the SFC was sitting in the NCO club with his buddies when somebody walked up to him and asked, "Are you SFC Quagmire?"
The SFC replied, "Yes.", whereupon the SGM pulled out his Ruger Security Six and shot him once, killing him instantly.

The SFC then cleared his revolver, leaving the gun and five loaded rounds and an empty case on the table. He walked out to a payphone and called the MPs, identified himself and confessed to the crime.

At the SGM's court martial, his defense counsel questioned his client in great detail about the steps he took to resolve the situation prior to shooting the SFC. He was asked what he did at each step, and what the result was. In each case, the SGM replied, "Nothing."

The court martial board retired to consider their decision. When they returned, they found the SGM guilty of (I think) murder. The sentence?
  1. reduction in rank to E-6 (SSG).
  2. forfeiture of all pay and allowances for three(?) months.

I remember that case well. It happened when I was stationed at Ft. Knox in the '80s.

As I recall, not only was the "victim" molesting the kid (he was the karate teacher), he was doing the wife too.

At the time, it reminded a friend of a case in Baumholder, Germany.

An SGM caught an SFC doing his wife. That's a CRIME in the Army.

He went all up and down the chain of command seeking relief and was rebuffed at every turn.

One night the SFC was sitting in the NCO club with his buddies when somebody walked up to him and asked, "Are you SFC Quagmire?"
The SFC replied, "Yes.", whereupon the SGM pulled out his Ruger Security Six and shot him once, killing him instantly.

The SFC then cleared his revolver, leaving the gun and five loaded rounds and an empty case on the table. He walked out to a payphone and called the MPs, identified himself and confessed to the crime.

At the SGM's court martial, his defense counsel questioned his client in great detail about the steps he took to resolve the situation prior to shooting the SFC. He was asked what he did at each step, and what the result was. In each case, the SGM replied, "Nothing."

The court martial board retired to consider their decision. When they returned, they found the SGM guilty of (I think) murder. The sentence?
  1. reduction in rank to E-6 (SSG).
  2. forfeiture of all pay and allowances for three(?) months.

I'm sorry but what is the point? If my wife were to ever cheat on me we're done period you leave you don't come back and I don't ever want to see you again. I'm not about to ruin my life killing a guy that is too dumb to learn the first rule of cheating spouses "If they'll cheat with you they'll cheat on you "

Whether created by the Brady Bunch or not, the poster really does get the message across.

One must remember, of course, what the job of the police is.

Upon getting the 911 call, they show up, call an ambulance or coroner van, take pictures, collect evidence, interview witnesses, then go get some donuts. They don't stop rapists, certainly not in the act. Ever.

(ETA) What the Bradys also don't consider is that not every use of a gun in defensive purposes results in death to the perp. Actually, relatively few BGs get killed by their intended victims, but a great many probably run off with wet pants.

I'm sorry but what is the point? If my wife were to ever cheat on me we're done period you leave you don't come back and I don't ever want to see you again. I'm not about to ruin my life killing a guy that is too dumb to learn the first rule of cheating spouses "If they'll cheat with you they'll cheat on you "
The point was an anomalously light sentence for a killing.

Note too, that as I pointed out, adultery is (or was at the time) a CRIME under the UCMJ. The man's ENTIRE chain of command refused to address the problem BEFORE it became a violent situation. The Army is a paternalistic institution. In this case it was a negligent parent which abdicated its responsibilities, leading to the results noted.

My wife agreed with the sign. She'll kill him before he rapes her. So he doesn't get shot for rape, he gets shot for attempted rape. In fact, he gets shot as soon as he enters the home.

Or finds her in the driveway, or getting into her vehicle somewhere else…

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back