Why wasn't this on national news?

If I'm not mistaken, there have been at least two cases of shooters threatening people in public that were stopped by CCWs since the Newtown tragedy. Nothing in any of the big news outlets, though.
Makes me heartsick. As frustrated with the media as I am, I'm still in disbelief that they would be so biased against the pro-gun rights groups that they automatically bury these stories without exception...

To be fair to legitimate news sources it should be pointed out that he was shot by a off duty LEO working a second job, not an average citizen with a CCL and it doesn't look like the shooter intended tog into the movie theater when he started. I think he was following his target.

To be fair to legitimate news sources it should be pointed out that he was shot by a off duty LEO working a second job, not an average citizen with a CCL and it doesn't look like the shooter intended tog into the movie theater when he started. I think he was following his target.

Are you saying that if a civilian were involved instead of an off duty leo, the outcome would have been different?
Are you assuming that the average cwp holder doesn't train?

Unless you make those assumptions, your points are irrelevant.

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk 2

Sorry, I wasn't specific - the two cases I'm referring to were CCWs. I was not referring to this incident.

Don't know how your news is but down here in the Tampa/Orlando market it was in the news. Paper and TV.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defcon
Back