Why the Mark Equals Spiritual Death

In the mouth of a fool is a rod of pride....

sinful nature is always hostile to God....

Haha. It's got nothing to do with pride, but everything to do with simple biology.

...those ignorant of science are hostile to truth...

A LITTLE SCIENCE ESTRANGES A MAN FROM GOD. A LOT OF SCIENCE BRINGS HIM BACK. :victory:
(Francis Bacon)​

Ah yes, a man from the 1500's talking about science, when it was still a mystery where the sun went at night. Your source regarding science was scientifically ignorant, but you do cling to the words of the ignorant frequently.

It used to be blasphemy to say the the Earth traveled around the sun. Do Christians still believe that? No. When the science is undeniable, the church changes it's stance. It will be interesting to see how much more it has to change in the future to keep up with the facts. At what point will no one think twice about the fact that evolution happened, and that the Earth wasn't created a few thousand year ago?

A LITTLE SCIENCE ESTRANGES A MAN FROM GOD. A LOT OF SCIENCE BRINGS HIM BACK. :victory:
(Francis Bacon)​

Let's not forget that he is the one that took offense to the suggestion that an ape must have sex with another ape in order to produce offspring.

Until he can understand that little bit of science maybe he should keep his ignorant mouth shut and listen to others.

...to willfully ignore where babies come from is hostile to reality...

Sent from my E6782 using USA Carry mobile app

Nacelle posted- "When the science is undeniable, the church changes it's stance." I have skimmed through this thread of nonsense and finally found a statement which is absolutely true at its core. I would suggest the believers in fantasy cannot overcome the reality science provides. They can only proceed deeper into delusion, which is a form of madness..

Nacelle posted- "When the science is undeniable, the church changes it's stance." I have skimmed through this thread of nonsense and finally found a statement which is absolutely true at its core. I would suggest the believers in fantasy cannot overcome the reality science provides. They can only proceed deeper into delusion, which is a form of madness..

Stop being purveyors of division.

sinful nature is always hostile to God....

I hate to break this to you, but people still do sleep with apes. Your own mother, as an example, has done so.

Mighty prideful of your 'rod' there aren't ya? Have you been comparing it to the other boy's in the showers again?

. When the science is undeniable, the church changes it's stance. At what point will no one think twice about the fact that evolution happened, and that the Earth wasn't created a few thousand year ago?

Until he can understand that little bit of science maybe he should keep his ignorant mouth shut and listen to others.

Ah yes, a man from the 1500's talking about science, when it was still a mystery where the sun went at night. Your source regarding science was scientifically ignorant, but you do cling to the words of the ignorant frequently.

Link Removed

Pretty much sums up most of Ringo's raging nonsense.... Sucks to be so wrong that is your only possible response ain't it Ringo....

But actually I take exception to that image, as that looks like a lab, and labs leave much more intelligent sh|t when they leave a comment for others.

Isaac Newton, Daniel's 70 Weeks & the Six Day War

Isaac Newton, Daniel's 70 Weeks & the Six Day War

Although no man knows the day or hour, it is hard to ignore the remarkable preponderance of prophecy pointing to the period we have entered.

Isaac Newton, Daniel

Haha. I'm far from a liberal. I just know how reproduction works.

Sent from my E6782 using USA Carry mobile app

Want to think of something disturbing? Do you think it is possible that Ringo might have figured it out also, and actually spawned.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defcon
Back