Why is maryland house bill 62 important to virginia?

SR9

Recently Maryland Delegate Mike Smigiel introduce MD. House Bill 62, which would make it legal for citizens od Virginia, Delaware, Pennsylvania, and West Virginia, who have Concealed carry permits in their owe state, to carry legally in the State of Maryland. Many of us in states surounding Maryland have frequent occasion to travel to Maryland to visit friends, family, do business, and as tourists. I know, as it does me, that it is annoying to have to leave you personal protection home, or take a chance of facing fines and imprisonment if caught carrying in Maryland.

read the Bill:

http://mgaleg.maryland.gov/2014RS/bills/hb/hb0062f.pdf

What you can do is get your family, friends, co-workers, that live in Maryland involved in a mass contact campaign to Maryland State Delagates.
Get you local members of the NRA and any NRA state affiliates on the ball and have them flex their political muscles. Contact the National Rifle Assoc. and make them aware of your wish and need to have the right to conceal carry in Maryland. And, yes you can contact MD. delegates in counties neighboring you, express your support of Maryland House Bill 62.
Maryland is one of the last states to not extend resiprocity to other states. If we can eliminate that, we would all benefit. It just takes your involvement and determination.

I'm sorry...i won't go to Maryland on a bet. States that promote the kind of gun laws such as Maryland need to be punished regardless of an attempt by their government to be reasonable. They should never be rewarded for stripping the citizens of their rights. To be clear the united states constitution recognized the right to bare arms as a pre existing right thus exempt to moronic interpretations. When theses states understand that the punishment will fit the crime they will stop committing the crime! Let there be no mistake...what Maryland has done should be viewed as a criminal action against the citizens.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defcon
Back