Why haven't we heard about THIS event in Florida?

MilShooter

I just read the article below and wondered "Why, with all of the shouts of racism regarding the recent shooting in Florida, haven't we had a similar outpouring of indignation from the very same people who are inciting violence to avenge the death of a young teenager in Florida?"

I guess everyone is silent about it because it is expected behavior for the perpetrators. After all, the two guys who were murdered were white and the shooters are non-white. So it isn't news, is it? This dual standard is going to tear this country apart. And it will happen sooner rather than later. I am just about ready to explode with frustration over the intentional division of America by the current administration.

By the way, I found this in a BRITISH NEWSPAPER, not our responsible press.

You can read all about this here.

And so it goes...

You're right. Other than the fact the two victims were British tourists, this type of event is so common as to not even be news. The business with that idiot Zimmerman and the black teen is more newsworthy.

It should be apparent to all by now that there are different standards being applied here. For a black to murder anyone, black or white, is of no particular significance to the media. After all, it happens all the time and there is no story there. When a white, however, kills a black, it is totally different. The full details of this shooting haven't been brought out yet but the rabble rousers are out in force making this a racial killing and demanding "justice." I have been told that the Black Panthers have put out a call to find him, "dead or alive." Now just what does that tell you? They want the shooter's head without even giving him a trial and making an accurate determination of his guilt or innocence. The President has gotten involved in this story now and the DOJ so I can nearly assure you that the shooter is in deep kimchee, guillty or not. The Rev. Al and Louis Farrakahn are instigating a racial war and calling for retaliation. Now what kind of BS is that? I served for years in the military with blacks and never had a problem with them. They are members of my church and other organizations to which I belong and we have no problems. I guess there has been an assimilation process there by both the blacks and whites and we get along fine.

It seems like the ones who are instigating the problems right now are of a lower class who have sold themselves into voluntary slavery to the Left in order to receive "Obama money" as some called it on TV. These people are being led with promises of money and other perks from the Left in government in return for their continued votes. They are groveling to the Democratic party in order to continue in a lifestyle of servitude and degradation and have no shame in continually being the downtrodden masses. It seems they have no desire to become anything better. The blacks that do try to achieve something in their lives are resented by their peers for trying to get out of that quagmire. They don't want them to get ahead because it would make them realize just how low they have become. The ones you see on TV expounding about their plight are barely literate and can't speak without using profanity. There is no reason in this day and time for them to be that way. They have been given opportunities and money to help them get ahead and it has been squandered.

I know this sounds racist and will torque off a lot of people but all I can say is get over it. I am getting tired of playing tippy toe around the issues of today and trying to be politically correct. I have no particular animus toward black people in general. I do have an animus against anyone, black or white, who is too sorry to get up off their ass, work for a living, take care of your families, quit using drugs and alcohol for your crutches and quit being a sorry deadbeat. I know that doesn't apply to all but I think it fairly well covers what I mean. To those who are sincerely trying to make a life for themselves, I apologize for giving offense to you. For the others to whom this applies, get a job!

Poor Mr. Tyson is just a victim of circumstances beyond his control. He may have pulled the trigger but it's really somebody else's fault. Anyone who says different is a racist and should be shouted down.

Yeah, right.......

You forgot this one going on here in FLorida too 16 yr OLD KILLS POLICE OFFICER

By Josh Rojas, Laurie Davison, Reporters
Last Updated: Friday, March 23, 2012LARGO --
A jury Friday evening found 17-year-old Nicholas Lindsey guilty of first-degree murder in the shooting death of St. Petersburg police officer David Crawford.
The judge wasted no time and sentenced Lindsey to life in prison with no possibility of parole.

Jurors deliberated for more than 3 1/2 hours after three days of testimony. Closing arguments were Friday morning and the jury received the case about 2 p.m. The verdict was read just before 6 p.m.
Lindsey showed no emotion, but his family members wept when they learned his fate.

At issue was whether Lindsey intended to kill Crawford. His attorneys conceded he shot and killed Crawford, but they argued the shooting was not premeditated. They asked the jury to come back with a verdict of manslaughter.

Jurors apparently didn't buy defense arguments that Lindsey, who was 16 when he committed the crime on Feb. 21, 2011, accidentally fired the gun and then panicked and shot Crawford multiple times.

Prosecutors mocked the idea, telling the jury Lindsey intentionally pulled the trigger.

Crawford's daughter, Amanda, told the court before Lindsey's sentence was announced that life in prison would be more than fair. She pointed out that if Lindsey wasn't a minor, he could have been sentenced to death.

"I will never see my dad or hear his voice," she said. "He was stolen from me. But Lindsey's family will always be able to talk to him, to visit him and be with him. I don't think it would be fair to let him go after a few years or even after a few decades."

Police chief Chuck Harmon called the sentence fair.

"It's a day, I think, we can turn the page on - a very dark day in our history - and move forward," he said. "That's what we hope to do."

Crawford's widow, Donna, watched the reading of the verdict, along with many of her husband's former colleagues. Afterward, she spoke.

Facing the court, but speaking to Lindsey, Crawford introduced herself and made a statement:

"To you, the animal that sits before me, and I lose this term very loosely, you claim to be this scared little boy who comes from the rough streets of south St. Pete, in a community that failed you. But let me tell you, I come from the same streets of south St. Pete ... low-income family and without many opportunities available to others.

"But unlike you, I didn’t carry a gun and shoot and kill another human being, nor blame anyone for my choices or actions. And you sit in this courtroom that was supposed to deliver justice. But to me. justice would be for me to do to you physically what you did to my husband.

"So the role you’ve been playing, scared little boy, be very afraid, because you’re going to prison, where people are tortured, raped and, yes, lose their life. And this time, mommy and daddy cannot run to your aid and help you.

"So, I want you to know when these things happen to you it, will still fall very short of the pain I feel every day for what you have taken from me. You are not worth remembering any more after I walk out of this courtroom today, except for the day I get to read your obituary, and then, maybe, I will find peace within this nightmare I relive every day."

I see you have diagnos some of the problems in the black community. All what you said is fine and dandy. I get your point. How about diagnosing some of the problems in some of the white comnunities. Thinking that most blacks want handouts. That most blacks beleive in the weak left. That there still is a problem in the south. Racist beliefs saying we want our country back because a black man is president. By the way i didnt vote for obama. How many whites are on food stamps and getting benefits from the goverment. Sterotyping black youth. Diagnos that for me

By the way Milshooter its nice to know you know of some black people( that you happen to notice some in your community). But have you tried to get to know them.

The problem in America is we have forgotten the golden rule, simple, effective but long gone in this day and age. The problem is not the law, the problem is folks break the law, lets repeal the laws against bank robbery and other laws that are broken every day. The laws stand on their own merit, the breaking of the law does not mean "bad law" it means criminal (outside the law) behavior. Try the golden rule, which goes both ways.

By the way Milshooter its nice to know you know of some black people( that you happen to notice some in your community). But have you tried to get to know them.

Although I shouldn't reply to your troll, I will shamefully admit that my best friend is black. And he, too, is ashamed of what has happened to the black community. There was nothing in my OP to remotely suggest that I was anti- anything. But I am appalled that the media portrays everything as racist.

You've done it yourself. You stated "Racist beliefs saying we want our country back because a black man is president." From this, I assume you are referring-to the Tea Party movement. You are absolutely, totally wrong. And your statement is racist. The Tea Party has no problem with race. They would, in an instant, elect Representative Allen West to the Presidency. The Tea Party despises Mr. Obama because he is inept and inexperienced, and has policies that run counter to the American mainstream values. It has nothing to do with his race. They would dislike him just as much if he were white. So stop the race-bating because it isn't going to work here.

And by the way... my best friend - the one who is black... he is a retired Philadelphia Police Officer and he is a member of the Tea Party. He loathes Mr. Obama even more than I can describe with words. He has a few choice sentiments toward Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton too. But my buddy is also amusing in a mixed crowd. When someone of color refers to himself as African-American, my buddy gets all "wide-eyed" and asks with a deadpan face, "Just where, in Africa, were you born?" He then goes on a tirade about "the only people who can be called African-Americans and those people, born in Africa who have emigrated to America and become citizens." But those very people refuse to be called anything but AMERICANS - no hyphens for them. You would get a kick out of this guy.

I'm done. Take it or leave it. You can accept the horrible facts about the decline of the black community and their self-imposed slavery to the (liberal) government or you can call me a racist for stating the obvious. But remember that calling me a racist doesn't change the underlying facts - it just means that you refuse to accept reality and can't defend an untenable opinion.

And so it goes...

I hold a conceal carry permit in Florida and find this entire incident shameful. The actions of George Zimmerman, the shooter in this incident, have given all CCP holders a black eye. He was told to back off but continued to pursue this young man. There is no account that says Trayvon Martin was doing anything that should have provoked Mr. Zimmerman. As a CCP we have a right to defend ourselves, family and property but we do not have the right to become the aggressor. Mr. Zimmerman's actions are in excusable regardless his or Trayvon Martin's skin color. My concern is that the rights of concealed carry holders will be affected by the actions of one idiot. The Sanford Sheriff's office should have investigated and settled this matter quickly for everyone involved. This was a tragedy that should have been avoided. To hell with color, do the right thing.

Although I shouldn't reply to your troll, I will shamefully admit that my best friend is black. And he, too, is ashamed of what has happened to the black community. There was nothing in my OP to remotely suggest that I was anti- anything. But I am appalled that the media portrays everything as racist.

You've done it yourself. You stated "Racist beliefs saying we want our country back because a black man is president." From this, I assume you are referring-to the Tea Party movement. You are absolutely, totally wrong. And your statement is racist. The Tea Party has no problem with race. They would, in an instant, elect Representative Allen West to the Presidency. The Tea Party despises Mr. Obama because he is inept and inexperienced, and has policies that run counter to the American mainstream values. It has nothing to do with his race. They would dislike him just as much if he were white. So stop the race-bating because it isn't going to work here.

And by the way... my best friend - the one who is black... he is a retired Philadelphia Police Officer and he is a member of the Tea Party. He loathes Mr. Obama even more than I can describe with words. He has a few choice sentiments toward Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton too. But my buddy is also amusing in a mixed crowd. When someone of color refers to himself as African-American, my buddy gets all "wide-eyed" and asks with a deadpan face, "Just where, in Africa, were you born?" He then goes on a tirade about "the only people who can be called African-Americans and those people, born in Africa who have emigrated to America and become citizens." But those very people refuse to be called anything but AMERICANS - no hyphens for them. You would get a kick out of this guy.

I'm done. Take it or leave it. You can accept the horrible facts about the decline of the black community and their self-imposed slavery to the (liberal) government or you can call me a racist for stating the obvious. But remember that calling me a racist doesn't change the underlying facts - it just means that you refuse to accept reality and can't defend an untenable opinion.

And so it goes...

Very well Spoken!!! Hyphenated Tittles has became our demise. Most, and I mean Most,White Caucasians are Prejudice and are not so called Racist. We all pre judge our circumstance based on what we know to be true, Including you Black Eagle (knowing it is never all inclusive) which is natural behavior for our own survival. When a President of color makes a statement and says “martin could have been his son” , Is not inciting a Riot whether he knows it or not? And By the way, our Race Pimp Sharton has blood on his hands! The Blacks would have burned down the town if zimmerman was white and sharton would has struck the match!

They have some of the same wants and needs and values !

Eagle: Is this supposed to help develop race relations? Everyone knows you have the same aspirations as white America and, in case you haven't noticed, a lot of black people have made good by hard work and depending on themselves, not the government. This fellow seems to know some of the problems you face.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defcon
Back