Who Uses Talon Grips

Woody57

I see where Talon Grips are available for the M&P Shield. Just wondering who may be using them and what your thoughts are. How much do they improve your grip on the gun?

I have the rubberised not the sandpaper for my Walther P99. They make a tremendous difference to me. My shooting grip is rock solid and there is no slipping. They are easy to apply and they look good. Mine were $10 which included shipping. You can't beat that

Talon Grips

I use the sandpaper ones on my xdm. I love them. They really help me get a good grip on the gun. My friend that I shoot with has the M&P and he has the sandpaper ones on it as well. He introduced me to the Talon Grips. I have recommended them to others as well. You can't go wrong with trying them since they are not that expensive. And if you don't like them, they come off clean.

I have the rubberised not the sandpaper for my Walther P99. They make a tremendous difference to me. My shooting grip is rock solid and there is no slipping. They are easy to apply and they look good. Mine were $10 which included shipping. You can't beat that

Where did you get yours?

I use the rubberized Talon Grip on my EDC G26. Since I carry IWB, I picked rubber over sandpaper.

Go to their website to buy 'em. No shipping charges, as they come in a regular envelope with the same postage as a letter.

There are several YouTube videos of the simple installation process. The best "tip" is to tuck the two strips that wrap around the front under the left side of the grip. You can see the "tuck" if you look closely at the attached photo.

Sorry, the photo is not perfect. I just pulled out the gun and snapped it with my laptop.

I have them on 2 pistols one rubber and one granulated. They both really improve the grip. FYI if I cc the granulated grip without an undershirt it rubs me raw.

I didn't realize they were out yet! I love the sandpaper talons on my M&P 40c. Very positive grip whether hands are wet or not.

I installed the rubberized Talon grip tape on my M&P Shield 9. HUGE difference! This is an awesome product. I did not want to add any thickness to the grip by using a sleeve. The Talon grip tape is super thin and laser cut to fit. I trimmed the ends where it wraps around, so there is no overlap. Looks like it came with the gun. Took her out to play yesterday and definitely an improvement. I highly recommend Talon grips.
Here are a few pictures.
Link RemovedLink RemovedLink RemovedLink Removed

After reading about them on this thread, I checked out the website. I saw that they had them for my PX4 45 so I ordered a pair.
Fast Delivery, easy to install and I like the way the gun feels in my hand. Will be shooting it on Sunday.
Thanks for the heads up.

Got em for my Nano and now I'd recommend them to anyone for any use. I got the rubber texture since I heard the granulate texture wasn't great for a carry gun as it's more abrasive.

Sent from my Verizon Galaxy S III using Tapatalk 2

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defcon
Back