White House Petion for Illinois Conceaaled Carry

The whitehouse.gov site has a petition asking for concealed carry in the state of IL. it can be found at https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/pe...tate-denies-our-2nd-amendment-rights/cGB1TQ45 sign the petition, it needs another 23,393 signatures by 12/14/12 to be answered by the White House. The more signatures we can get the better.

Although I sympathize with your plight, I don't really see what the point is of signing a petition to the White House when it comes to a state's rights issue, especially when you are talking about addressing a president who is totally against your cause. Remember that if Obama gets his way, all guns in the possession of honest citizens should be outlawed. So, it seems to me that not only will your petition will be falling on deaf ears, it will if anything, only serve to get the Obama Administration to encourage his home state to make gun ownership by honest Americans like yourself even more difficult. Remember, he cares nothing about your rights or the constitution for that matter.

The whitehouse.gov site has a petition asking for concealed carry in the state of IL. it can be found at https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/pe...tate-denies-our-2nd-amendment-rights/cGB1TQ45 sign the petition, it needs another 23,393 signatures by 12/14/12 to be answered by the White House. The more signatures we can get the better.

Although I sympathize with your plight, I don't really see what the point is of signing a petition to the White House when it comes to a state's rights issue, especially when you are talking about addressing a president who is totally against your cause. Remember that if Obama gets his way, all guns everywhere in this country in the possession of honest citizens would be outlawed. So, it seems to me that not only will your petition will be falling on deaf ears, it will if anything, only serve to get the Obama Administration to encourage his home state to make gun ownership by honest Americans like yourself even more difficult. Remember, he cares nothing about your rights or the constitution for that matter.

This is utterly pointless and a waste of time. Even if Obama could do something, he wouldn't. But he can't. It's Madigan. Fire Madigan, which is impossible since the only way he'll leave the state house is in a body bag. The Chicago Machine owns every politician in this state, Chicago liberals at least. Do something that pisses them off and you'll leave your house in cuffs. Just ask Blagojevich.

Sent from my SCH-R530U using Tapatalk 2

I don't expect or even want the feds to do anything about concealed carry in Illinois. The reason I have for signing this is to raise awareness of this situation so it may show our strength and get it passed in Illinois. 21,506 signatures are needed by December 14, 2012. This seeming lack of interest is the reason that Chicago and Springfield can push their agendas through.
[h=4][/h]

I signed. Just wish I could sign as many times as I wanted. It sucks you have to create an account though. That's going to lose a lot of signatures.

I don't even think that Obama takes a single one of those petitions seriously it's just some publicity stunt. "Oh I care about what the people want." Yeah? Then he wouldn't have run this country into the ground. I'd just daisy chain some Taiwanese proxies when I sign...well if I signed. I live in IL and don't see the point since even if Obama supported concealed carry he can't tell a state what to do. He could tell Quinn and Madigan but the response would be "so?"

Sent from my SCH-R530U using Tapatalk 2

Daisy chaining proxies together requires a program, but basically connecting one proxy to another and so on. Just makes it a PITA to find your real IP, if not impossible. Tracing that stuff doesn't work the way they show it on TV with the lines going across a world map and it's all automated heh.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back