Which Civil Right will be next?

golocx4

Got Beretta's?
Now that Albany has assaulted our Second Amendment Rights, can other rights be far behind? After all, the mindset in Albany is that “Sometimes the law abiding have to give up certain freedoms for the common good.” Michelle Schimel 2011.

On January 15th 2013, the Albany Legislature and our Governor stripped Second Amendment Rights of New Yorkers. They also destroyed Doctor Patient confidentiality for all New York citizens. It will be just a matter of time until other inalienable rights follow suit. They want you to think that only gun owners are affected but in reality it is all citizens whose mental health records are shared, even yours.

The actions of January 15th have given rise to a movement lead by SCOPE. The movement actually started in Genesee County and has spread to almost every county west of the Hudson and even on Long Island. One or two signs have even been spotted in New York City

The REPEAL the S.A.F.E. Act Yard signs can be seen everywhere. Homes and businesses have them displayed knowing that the same politicians that passed the rights stripping bill will have to drive by these signs daily while home in their respective districts. What they may not know is these signs (unlike their own election sings) are not given away free.
The homeowner has made a Ten dollar donation to SCOPE for each sign. SCOPE is using the donations to fight the NY S.A.F.E. Act.
Link Removed
Now you would think that reporters from local newspapers would notice these signs too. There is a story here but I somehow think it would be hard to get a story past the editors of the few remaining large city newspapers. The only media mention is when a homeowner had his sign stolen. He put up a Trail Cam to catch the culprit only to find out is was the local PD “removing” the sign. Even those stories missed the gravity of the proliferation of these signs. That gentleman’s sign was “removed” because the town said it was on their right of way. To me the answer is simple, who mows it?

Many towns and villages have ordinances or limits for political signage. (Usually so many days before or after an election.) These signs are not political signs. They are issue related and therefore a First Amendment issue. How long it will be before that right is lost is anyone’s guess.

If you live in an apartment you may not be allowed to put on the lawn but you can certainly place it in your picture window. Do not put one in the rear window of your car, you could get a ticket.

These Repeal the S.A.F.E. ACT signs are visible next to political candidate signs both Democrat and Republican. That alone should scare the pants off of the politicians that voted yes on the S.A.F.E. Act.

After the November election, the Political signs will disappear, but I venture to say the REPEAL the S.A.F.E. ACT signs will linger at least until the November 2014 election. That election will finally vindicate the errors made on January 15 2013.

SCOPE is using the donations for the S.A.F.E. ACT Signs in their SCOPE defense fund and in a S.A.F.E. Act Voter App which identifies the S.A.F.E. ACT supporters, so a voter can make no mistake on Election Day. Their mantra is; “We stood in the cold, in the snow in the rain and in the mud. We asked you to listen and were ignored. Now we will stand in the voting booth and ask you no more.” Read more at SCOPENY.org

Actually as long as I have breath and the 2nd, answer is none, their act is illegal from the get go under the constitution. You come into my yard the land I own, stealing, police officer or not you will be going to jail, trespass, the first time I catch you on my cameras, the second time you will have other issues.

Amen Nightmare, and yes in order to have more control they have to strip you of rights and will as long as we let them.

The State of NY has also tried (and got caught) violating our 4th Amendment rights by illegally scouring medical records in an attempt to revoke pistol permits without cause and due process. All in the name of denial of our 2nd amendment rights.
If successful, next will be the 1st Amendment.... Say something contrary to Emperor Coumo's or Dictator Obama's policies, you'll meet the same fate as those who didn't smile wide enough or cheer loud enough for Saddam Hussein as he went by in the parades. There's a sandy pit somewhere in the desert with their bones in it.

Very few Hollywood types get it, but even Bruce Willis got it right when he said... if the 2nd Amendment falls, the rest will follow!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back