Where to shoot in Warrick County Indiana

RSJ

I live in warrick county and was just wondering where is a good place to go shoot? All of the gun clubs are full and not taking members that I have seen and I don't want to pay $30 an hour at strictly shooting every time I want to go shoot. I am just looking for a place to go target practice with my hand guns and plinking with my .22 rifles. Is there any place north of Chandler (like the bluegrass area or between Chandler and Lynnville area) out in the back roads that's a good place to shoot? I am going to take a day and drive around out there and see if I can find a place I guess. I figured there has to be a flat area in front of a big dirt mound from them mining out there before or a place easy to get to that's off the road a bit. If anyone knows of a good place to go shoot that's not too far from the chandler area, or anywhere in warrick county for that matter please let me know. Thanks

Is Vincennes too far for you to drive? We have the Wabash Valley Sportsmans Club. You must be an NRA member to join. If you are not a member, add'l fees will be applied to your yearly membership for NRA membership. I am an NRA Life Member and my annual dues are $40. You must bring your own targets to shoot here. The police shoot here too.

Vincennes is an hour drive from here. I would like to find something closer if possible but I will definetly keep it in mind if I can't find anywhere closer to home. Thank you for the info!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defcon
Back