Where do you purchase your Fuel

Vyrone

North Star Packer
Print out the names of the Okay Gas stations and keep on your sun visor. so when you have a choice buy right.
You might want to pass this on. Take a look at WALMART. WOW they do it right (Notice where WalMart gets their gasoline!)
Where to buy American gasoline. This is very important to know. Read on.
Gas rationing in the 70's worked even though we grumbled about it. It might even have been good for us!
Are you aware that the Saudis are boycotting American products? In addition, they are gouging us on oil prices.
Shouldn't we return the favor? Can't we take control of our own destiny and let these giant oil importers know who REALLY generates their profits, their livings? How about leaving American Dollars in America and reduce the import/export deficit?
An appealing remedy might be! to boycott their GAS. Every time you fill up your car you can avoid putting more money into the coffers of Saudi Arabia . Just purchase gas from companies that don't import their oil from the Saudis.
Nothing is more frustrating than the feeling that every time I fill up my tank, I'm sending my money to people who I get the impression want me, my family and my friends dead. The following gas companies import Middle Eastern oil:
Shell..................................... 205,742,000 barrels
Chevron/Texaco....................... 144,332,000 barrels
Exxon /Mobil.......................... 130,082,000 barrels
Marathon/Speedway.................. 117,740,000 barrels
Amoco................................... 62,231,000 barrels
And CITGO oil is imported from Venezuela by Dictator Hugo Chavez who hates America and openly avows our economic destruction! (We pay Chavez's regime nearly $10 Billion per year in oil revenues!)
The U .S. currently imports 5,517,000 barrels of crude oil per day from OPEC. If you do the math at $100 per barrel, that's over $550 million PER DAY ($200 BILLION per year!) handed over to OPEC, many of whose members are our confirmed enemies!!! It won't stop here - oil prices could go to $200 a barrel or higher if we keep buying their product.
*******Here are some large companies that do not import Middle Eastern oil:
Sunoco............................0 barrels
Conoco............................0 barrels
0ASinclair........................0 barrels
BP / Phillips......................0 barrels
Hess..............................0 barrels
ARC0.............................0 barrels
Maverick.........................0 barrels
Flying J..........................0 barrels
Valero............................0 barrels
Murphy Oil USA*................0 barrels
*Sold at Wal-Mart <;

, gas is from South Arkansas and fully USA owned and produced.
*Not only that but they give scholarships to all children in their town who finish high school and are legal US citizens…
All of this information is available from the U.S. Department of Energy and each company is required to state where they get their oil and how much they are importing

Good info! I avoid Citgo at all costs... I will admit that I have used Shell and Speedway but will avoid these from now on. I usually stop at BP. There is a Conoco, BP and Murphy in my neck of the woods so I will purchase gas from these.

I beleive that Valero is associated with Chavez!!!
I usually buy from the local Co-Op........supposed to be all America. on the road I usually looked for Marathon...at least they are not tops on that list;btw, dont they always advertise being "all american"?

I beleive that Valero is associated with Chavez!!!
I usually buy from the local Co-Op........supposed to be all America. on the road I usually looked for Marathon...at least they are not tops on that list;btw, dont they always advertise being "all american"?

I just saw a Valero commercial on TV the other day. They are claiming to be completely American. I haven't seen any of their stations in my area yet.

Link Removed

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Valero_Energy_Corporation

I just saw a Valero commercial on TV the other day. They are claiming to be completely American. I haven't seen any of their stations in my area yet.

Link Removed

Valero Energy Corporation - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I remember a couple of years ago, maybe three, Chavez was making himself out to be all this humanitarian type thing and offer to GIVE heating oil to people in the US that couldnt afford it........thats when the bit about him/or the state having something to do with Valero. I avoided it at all costs from then on. Citco owns Valero and:
here ya go.......... 2006 USATODAY
Motorists pump gas at a Citgo gas station in October. Chavez could destroy the U.S. economy in 90 days, an energy banker said.
By Tim Boyle, Getty Images

But in fact there's nothing ordinary about Citgo. One of the USA's largest refiners, Citgo is a subsidiary of Venezuela's state-owned oil company, Petroleos de Venezuela S.A. (PDVSA). As such, it ultimately belongs to Venezuelan President Hugo Chávez, an avowedly anti-American leader who counts Fidel Castro among his closest friends and mocks President Bush as a "genocidal murderer."

The question of Chávez's influence over Citgo was highlighted by the company's recent provision of 25 million gallons of subsidized home-heating oil to poor people in the northeast USA. More than 100,000 households in four states should eventually benefit from the low-cost heating aid.

I usually go to either Racetrack, QT, or Flying J. I didn't see my first two on the list, so I may become more of a Flying J regular from now on.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back