When You Really Need an “Assault Rifle”

Sounds like some of you are preparing for the dreaded "Zombie Uprising". 'Cept one thing. There is no such thing as a Zombie. And you surely would not win in a confrontation against the police or Army. Macho, Macho Man, you want to be a Macho Man!

You really might wonder if some of the rioters aren't zombies. Many of them appear brain dead. And while we may not win against the police or military, it is a sure bet that not all of them would make it home if they started something.

Assault weapons? My weapons never assaulted anyone, especially the semi-automatic (the President and other liars call it automatic), evil, black, "assault rifle" that the Obama administration and his ignorant minions like to call it.

There is a special kind of stupid that our President and his court jesters possess, who would try to ban a semi-automatic rifle that would give a homeowner a fighting chance against multiple armed intruders.

Ahh. Forgot. Truth and need don't matter to anti-gun zealots and charlatans.

You really might wonder if some of the rioters aren't zombies. Many of them appear brain dead. And while we may not win against the police or military, it is a sure bet that not all of them would make it home if they started something.
If it's true that zombies eat brains, only the liberals will survive.

l have 2 Assault pistol.200 Yard accurate 1911 with tight barrel bushing and tight barrel link and i have beretta m9 with Accurizer(Accu ring) and rear sights are also important. in Offensive mode an
enemy can be dispatched if hit with the Rear Sights.

I gotta cast my vote with SR9. I have never needed an assault rifle, and being on So-so Security, I could never afford one. I was at Cabela's in Lacey, WA recently and looked at some ARs in their 'gun library.' The least expensive one was $1,300, and it is still not an assault rifle. I just plunked down about $250 for a Hi-Point .40 S&W carbine that fits my purposes to a 'T.' I could have bought, what, ten of them for what one AR-15 would cost? I have the carbine, a Hi-Point pistol, a Mossberg 500 shotgun, a Rossi 5-shot revolver, a Ruger 10-22 and an air rifle with .22 and .177 interchangeable barrels. I also make bows and other archery equipment from PVC pipe, thanks to Nick Tomihama. Who needs an assault rifle? The most I can shoot is two at one time, anyway.

What is the difference between assault rifle and non assault rifle?

Sent from my XT557 using Tapatalk 2

What is the difference between assault rifle and non assault rifle?

Sent from my XT557 using Tapatalk 2

An assault rifle is a select fire rifle in intermediate caliber. A non-assault rifle is one that isn't select fire.

An assault weapon is a made up, imaginary classification for all rifles that hoplophobes and prog-libs think looks scary. While this category is cosmetically similar to a true assault rifle, it is not the thing that a military force will issue. Especially one like this:
Link Removed

That sort of makes sense to me. I have always been confused by the distinction, beyond the scary black plastic. So I guess I really have no personal need for a select fire or automatic fire weap, but have a decent sized shopping list for semiautomatic rifles, lever action rifles, shotguns, pistols, and revolvers. :)

If we ever have to exercise our duty as citizens as set forth in the Declaration of Independence we will need assault rifles + a whole lot more. That is the entire reason the 2nd Amendment was written - to ensure that the citizen would retain the ability to fulfill their duty stated in the D of I. Of course the government has already infringed upon the 2nd Amendment right to keep and bear arms to such an extent as to neuter it for the reason it was written.

I used to have the HiPoint 4095TS carbine. It shoots well and pretty darn accurate. I wouldn't want to be on the wrong end of it. Only thing I don't like is the 10 round capacity. I traded it in at the range and got me an MP15 Sports 556 carbine. High capacity and rapid firing plus it shoots very mean 22s. Plenty of magazines loaded and standing by.

I doubt there'll be a riot in my neighborhood but you'll never know. You know what they say, It's better to have it and not need it than...

High capacity and rapid firing plus it shoots very mean 22s

when you say 'shoots very mean 22s you mean .223 caliber - right ? I'm still trying to decide on a rifle and the problem in my area is that the rifle range only allows rifles that shoot pistol calibers.

I gotta cast my vote with SR9. I have never needed an assault rifle, and being on So-so Security, I could never afford one. I was at Cabela's in Lacey, WA recently and looked at some ARs in their 'gun library.' The least expensive one was $1,300, and it is still not an assault rifle. I just plunked down about $250 for a Hi-Point .40 S&W carbine that fits my purposes to a 'T.' I could have bought, what, ten of them for what one AR-15 would cost? I have the carbine, a Hi-Point pistol, a Mossberg 500 shotgun, a Rossi 5-shot revolver, a Ruger 10-22 and an air rifle with .22 and .177 interchangeable barrels. I also make bows and other archery equipment from PVC pipe, thanks to Nick Tomihama. Who needs an assault rifle? The most I can shoot is two at one time, anyway.

You can get a brand new Ar15 for around $500 if you shop around..... You can make your own for even less.....

BTW.... 10X $250 = $2500 bucks, NOT $1300.......

Well Dang...now I am just going to get confused again....I didn't think I owned an assault rifle??? I thought assault weapons were fully automatic????? Guess my Glock 17 with the 33 round is bad too. They are just so fun to shoot at the range. I never pointed any of them at a person. I never had an interest in the AR15 platform until 2012. I really Like my bolt and lever action rifles. The AR15 is fun to shoot at the range or at the lodge when hog hunting and much easier on my shoulder. I just feel so guilty that I am doing things that people disagree with. Oh NO.....that Slidefire Stock I bought, yeh it can somewhat simulate fully automatic fire, it's a lot of fun to shoot and makes a lot of noise but costs a lot of money when shooting as it will dump a 30 round mag in 15 seconds or less, bad thing though I waste ammo because I can't hit a damn thing when trying to simulate fully auto fire, the muzzle rise is amazing. Dang those .22 caliber bullets. Since most of the descriptions I have seen recently of an assault rifle are all black with a nasty looking tactical scope mounted on top and in the AR15 semi auto format I wonder?????? One of my rifles has a Silver Ropar NP3 coating on the upper receiver with EO Tech site on the rail. IS this bad too? Probably so, I use 40 round mags in this one. Just can't win. AS I said I had no interest in a modern sporting rifle until the feds wanted to make changes after Sandy Hook. The more I felt that the Government was afraid of them the more I felt that each and everyone of us needed one for every member in the household. They'll be used for hunting and plinking and if need be in home defense. Uh Oh.... I forgot I have NV capabilities on one of them as well. I'm such a bad person.

If the anti's have their way only muzzle loaders would not be classified as "assault weapons"! Then when they have banned, outlawed and gotten rid of all the other guns they will come after the muzzle loaders!

Libs, antis, commies and the wacko left can NEVER be satisfied. They are like drug addicts and alcoholics they can never be satisfied, be happy or just let people around them live their lives without trying to make everyone think, act and believe like they do!

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back