When did 9mm ammo go thru the roof?

JrFreak

Holy crap, the best price listed on ammoengine is .82/round. Wtf? When did it go up that much? I remember .380 use to be high, now you can get it for .25/round.

Holy crap, the best price listed on ammoengine is .82/round. Wtf? When did it go up that much? I remember .380 use to be high, now you can get it for .25/round.

About 3 weeks ago...duh.

Try slickguns.com too. I ordered PMC HP for $15.99/50 on the 19th.

I keep hearing about all these jacked up prices on here. I only go to one local shop, I've never needed to go anywhere else. I got a good deal on a gun last Friday and bought 200 blazer brass yesterday for .28 a round. They aren't low on any handguns or ammo. Maybe it just hasn't hit here yet, in northeast Ohio.

I keep hearing about all these jacked up prices on here. I only go to one local shop, I've never needed to go anywhere else. I got a good deal on a gun last Friday and bought 200 blazer brass yesterday for .28 a round. They aren't low on any handguns or ammo. Maybe it just hasn't hit here yet, in northeast Ohio.

The issue is that you have a gun store that isn't trying to give you the shaft.

All but one of the gun stores in my area are top notch at raising prices according to "supply and demand". The big box stores aren't raising prices until their suppliers do (direct quote from the gun counter manager at Sportsmans). So that clarifies that the supply and demand is really price gouging.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

well im glad i bought 1000 rounds of 9mm on black friday, that wont last real long but it helps, got the 1000 rounds for .17/round

Our walmart had some today, $12.00 for 50 rounds.

Last time I was at my WalMart, they had none, zero, zip, nada in 9mm, 40, 45. Actually I have more ammo at home than they had on the shelves. I will be there tomorrow and will check again. Hopefully they have restocked.

Last time I was at my WalMart, they had none, zero, zip, nada in 9mm, 40, 45. Actually I have more ammo at home than they had on the shelves. I will be there tomorrow and will check again. Hopefully they have restocked.
I agree, Walmarts in my area have no 9mm ammo. The clerk I talked with said they don't plan on getting any either because none is in stock!!

You're right but don't you think when everyone start reloading the price on that will go up to??

Steve0, I have found the same live East Central Ohio and is pretty much rural, my gun shop has provided me pretty well. Pretty sure it is the location that has allowed it to not be effected as much and that he is an honest man.
Usually don't buy ammo on-line because of the finger print left but I did just by 500 rds of Winchester 40 S&W through www.TargetSportsUSA.com at $0.38 each and free shipping on case lots.
There will be a point in time that everyone will feel the effects of the panic buying and until the bill is defeated there will be no change. There is also the possibility that this could be the new normal. Which really scares me. :shout:

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back