What's the best IWB holster for an XDm compact?

Drzzit

Would like some feedback on IWB holsters that are not too expensive, but also are comfortable for all day wear.

I don't believe in cutting corners for EDC rig. Start with a two ply leather gun belt or reinforced nylon belt ($50-90), Perry Suspenders ($20), Tucker Gunleather "The Answer" ($140), Crossbreed ($70), or Kholster ($50). I went withthe Tucker for my M&P45c. Glad I did. Got trapped on a friend's couch during an ice storm. Slept though night without removing it. I know when I ordered mine they listed support for all XD/XDm models. Hope they add XDs come March.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

I like the Galco King Tuck. I have both these and Crossbreeds for my guns and I must say they are both great, but the Galco is a bit more comfortable although, truth be told, the Crossbreed seems to conceal a bit better so it's a toss up. Can't go wrong with either.

I have a really cheap ($10) nylon IWB I picked up on Amazon that is OK to use for about an hour then it starts pushing against a nerve that drives me up the wall. I also have a Remora #10SS that is not too bad for a few hours and is nice if you need to take it in and out a few times. I have Crossbreeds for other guns that I like really well for all day carry, and I am waiting on a White Hat Max Tuck for my Springfield XD40 Subcompact as we speak. I carry in the 4 o'clock position myself, but I think every holster is going to wear a little different on each person. But I do agree that you don't want to cut corners.

I like the Galco King Tuck. I have both these and Crossbreeds for my guns and I must say they are both great, but the Galco is a bit more comfortable although, truth be told, the Crossbreed seems to conceal a bit better so it's a toss up. Can't go wrong with either.

As long as it's a toss up, Crossbreed has been a sponsor here for awhile... Not only that, but they help out in other ways as well: Crossbreed Holsters Becomes Bronze Sponsor In SAF Sponsorship Program

dont go cheap, if you carry everyday put a lil $$$$$ into it, and go crossbreed supertuck. i carry my XD subcompact in one everyday and its the best holster ive ever used. ran me about $90 with shipping and the "horse hide option" so not cheap but well made and comphy to carry with.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back