What's my Ruger worth

Billbert

I have a Ruger Security-six 357 cal. that I am interested in selling. It was made in 1975 and I purchased the gun in 1976. I believe I am the original owner. It's in very good condition. It has a six inch barrel. Less then five boxes of bullets have been fired through it. Would anyone care to give me some idea what I should be asking for this pistol?

Thanks People

Ahhhh, that gun ain't worth the metal it's made out of.. But just because you're part of the forum, I'll give you $75 just to be a nice guy, and to make sure you don't just throw it in the trash... !!!! :biggrin:

Looks like it is worth between $350 & $400 perLink Removed

Let's see here. $75 plus a box of good Cuban cigars, a bottle of scotch of my choice and I have a fondness for women from Thailand. Lets start the bidding.

Thanks for the information fellows.:fie:

Let's see here. $75 plus a box of good Cuban cigars, a bottle of scotch of my choice and I have a fondness for women from Thailand. Lets start the bidding.

Thanks for the information fellows.:fie:
From one of my favorite movies with Joe Pesci:

"Vinny Gambini: Oh, a counter-offer. That's what we lawyers - I'm a lawyer - we lawyers call that a counter-offer. This is a tough decision here. Get my ass kicked or collect $200. Let me think... I could use a good ass-kickin', I'll be very honest with you... nah, I think I'll just go with the two hundred."

"Vinny Gambini: You like to renegotiate as you go along, don't you? Well here's my counter-offer... "

I have the Woman from Thailand.. (I'm pretty sure she's from Thailand) - AND the best thing is:
She likes Cuban Cigars and Fine Scotch.. AND even though this is such a good deal, I'll Still throw in the $75

14cxlvp.jpg

Harrumph! You’re one of them legal beagles. I ain’t got no book learn’en but even I no’s better then to deal guns with one of you pinstripe fellows. I’d need Cousin Vinny to be my mouthpiece. But on the other hand, a cigar smoking, scotch drinking Thai woman sounds like a pretty good deal to me. I just hope that fine looken specimen giving the smooch isn't the Thai woman.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defcon
Back