What Type of Holster Do You Prefer To Carry the Mojority of the Time?

What Type of Holster Do You Prefer To Carry 51% of the Time?

• Total voters
I Pocket Carry most of the time, like right now! I carry my .380 TCP in either a Blackhawk #1 Pocket Holster, or a NKJ small Pocket Holster. I sometimes carry my Taurus 709 in a NKJ large Pocket Holster too, but mostly I carry it IWB with a Don Hume 715 Holster. I carry my PT145 or Rossi 46102 during the winter months in OWB Holsters.

I just purchased a Blackhawk Serpa level two holster. I couldn't be happier with it. In my humble opinion, it's an excellent holster and very reasonably priced.

I have a XD9SC and use a Galco Matrix or a Blackhack Serpa holster. The Galco is quicker to put on and take off but I really like the locking mechanism on the Serpa and the audible "klick" when holstering.

Kramer IWB#2

Link Removed

I like Kramer IWB#2 holsters the best, because it conceals my guns best, and in horse hide last forever, and I can get to my gun fast, etc..

For me it's the Null Vampire cross draw driving holster. 90% of the time it's shorts & t-shirts where I live, the Vampire makes for easy concealment and all around comfort for my snubby.

Im really surprised no one carries an ankle holster.

I've been considering an ankle holster for my Walter PPK/S or a small revolver. The reason I haven't to date is that I usually wear some type of boots, but I may give it a shot. Do you have a good recommendation? Thanks!

Irish

I've been considering an ankle holster for my Walter PPK/S or a small revolver. The reason I haven't to date is that I usually wear some type of boots, but I may give it a shot. Do you have a good recommendation? Thanks!

Irish

Ive heard the Velcro ones with perhaps a J-frame revolver is pretty concealed. I think it all depends on weather and clothing if its viable.

Im really surprised no one carries an ankle holster.

Ankle rigs are way too limiting for my taste. The gun is about as far from your hand as it can get and still stay on your body. They are useless if you are standing and I'm standing or walking most of the day. If you are fully up right, how are you gonna get to the gun on your ankle? You can hop on one foot or you can kneel down. Neither one sounds like a good idea if you are trying to draw your gun in a hurry or surreptitiously.

Ankle rigs are way too limiting for my taste. The gun is about as far from your hand as it can get and still stay on your body. They are useless if you are standing and I'm standing or walking most of the day. If you are fully up right, how are you gonna get to the gun on your ankle? You can hop on one foot or you can kneel down. Neither one sounds like a good idea if you are trying to draw your gun in a hurry or surreptitiously.

I agree. Very tough rig. I know some convenience store workers who carry ankle rigs ... they say it gives them a bit of an advantage if they have to bend down and get into the safe.

I carry in an in waistband, Milt Sparks Versa Max 2. I carry 1 spare magazine in a pocket holster, bullets facing forward. I will occasionally carry in an on wasteband pancake style holster but that is only rarely.

Springfield Pro in a Bulman SDS. The SDS is a Bruce Nelson style holster with no cant. I carry at three O'clock under an oversize T shirt. Even at 3 lbs this carries comfortably

1gmtk.jpg

If I have to carry IWB it's in a Milt Sparks VMII.

Link Removed

Crossbreed ST... Because it holds my 1911 close to my body and distibutes the weight very well.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defcon
Back