What to do with a Glock 27

kerstingm

First of all no offense to you Glock lovers
What do you get when you don't have a use for a Glock subcompact
A Ruger Super RedHawk 44 MAG
oho1vn.jpg
[/IMG]

Sounds like you definitely got the better end of that swap!

If you want something to use as a paperweight, get something classy like a replica of a Colt 3rd model Dragoon.

What to do with a Glock 27?:

Sell it on consignment 'n get a real gun. It's the bullet that does the work.

Bike kickstand. replacing the back of photograph frames, if you got two make a pair of heels for your lady.

All of these options beat out using it as a gun

rough crowd...!!!

That gun looks liek a space cadet gun..no offense, but what are you going to do with it?

Hunt a rhino??

I don't know..... trust my and my family's life with it. Bang. Every time. Small, concealed and with me everywhere. I know...... Shouldn't feed the fire.

Yes the Glocks go bang everytime, and mine was shoot very well. My only problem was it was just too small. Like I said no offense, I was just trying to make a joke what to do with a little gun to get a big one. As far as what am I going to do with it? It's just another toy that I want to learn to learn to shoot good with. AND IT LOOKS AWESOME.

Then why did you buy a Glock subcompact? As the gun you have now will not be of any use to you since it will be a big pain in the ass to conceal and heavy.

I will say that you new range gun is nice and I hope you have fun learning to shoot it.

Interesting trade, but now you need to update your signature. I'd say you came out ahead based simply on the fact I absolutely love the .44 Magnum, plus it looks like you're stocked up on automatics.

Ouch, you guys are harsh! However, that Redhawk brings to mind an important phrase: You can run, but you'll only die tired!

OK OK OK I will say this was a poor attempt of a joke on Glocks, (I know they shoot well) I have just never been a big fan I tried one and didn't like it. I probably would have better off with a full size or a compact rather than a subcompact.
Now that I have egg on my face let's just move on and let me have fun learning to shoot my 44 mag. It does look like I will have to learn to reload cause at $30 plus a box of ammo it won't take long to break the bank.

I might have some .44 Mag brass lying around I can send you. If I do I'll PM you and we'll start a pay-it-forward thing on the site. I'll check into what I have and get back to you this evening.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back