What states

The Gun-Free School Zones Act (GFSZA) is a law and requires an act of Congress to repeal it. Knowing how Congress works, that takes more than a day to accomplish. It is quite possible that this could be attached to a National Reciprocity law, which I have personal reservations against (again, knowing how Congress works). A President Trump and the NRA can push Congress quite a bit to accomplish that in 2017.

I wouldn't use The Trace as a source for anything, by the way. The Trace is a notorious anti-gun propaganda machine. I am assuming you are referring to this drivel: Trump Vowed to Eliminate Gun-Free Zones on His First Day. It’s Not Nearly That Easy. As usual, The Trace is wrong in so many ways. For example, there is Link Removed, which was published on the same day The Trace published their drivel arguing that Trump "would likely face staunch opposition from other senior military officials" when he tries "to reverse rules governing guns on military bases". Trump isn't in office yet, and the DOD is already changing course.
Par for the course. I try to be informative and someone finds a way to criticize. I'll delete my 2 day old registration to usacarry.

Par for the course. I try to be informative and someone finds a way to criticize. I'll delete my 2 day old registration to usacarry.

Well, I for one am truly sorry that we did not immediately vacate a gold throne for you to sit on. If you can't handle 1 post presenting factually accurate information that just happens to contradict your opinion, then this probably isn't the forum for you.

I'm tired of doing other people's research for them.

Especially when the answer can be found with a couple of clicks of the mouse from the very page he first posted the question from....

.... maybe it was his first time on the internet....

My God, there are more people with TPS* on this forum than anywhere else on the webs

* Tiny Penis Syndrome

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back