What is the best concealed carry holster?

Krazylion

I have a basic in the pants concealed holster right now, and am looking to possibly get a leather pancake holster that sits on the outside. Any recommendations on the most comfortable type. My big thing is to be able to sit in the car with this holster on. I am currently concealing a Glock 23. I attached a picture of what I was looking at getting.

Thanks in advance,

K Lion

There is no best holster. What works for me may not work for you. I have a Crossbreed and a Mtac. They both work good for me.

I am a big fan of crossbreed holsters super tuck it is by far the most comfortable IWB holster I have ever worn

He didn't ask for a iwb he wants a owb

Look into the don Humes they have some nice owbs or check out www.highnoonholsters.com

I am with the others. It has to work for you. I wear crossbreed ever day It is like putting shoes on. I don't leave home without it and my G26..

I think this guy might be able to help you: http://www.facebook.com/HoppCustomLeathers

I am going to place an order with him real soon based on other people on here recommending him.

Holsters are like clothing, if they don't fit they suck. Couple a cheap holster with a cheap belt and the suck worsens. Good Quality holster makers have long waits, this is why I learned to make my own.

2ijj444.jpg

I am really happy with my Hybrid IWB from Whitehat Holsters, better in my opinion that the Crossbreed. I carry in the the 3 O'clock position and I can carry all day with a reasonable degree of comfort.

I would agree with the comments regarding how they fit you. I have gone through a lot of holsters trying to find one that I was comfortable with. I recently got an IWB and OWB from MacKenzie hosters which are similar to the Crossbreed. So far, I have found them to be comfortable.
My advice is to try as many as you can before deciding on one.

Arm-A-Dillo Hybrid IWB from Link Removed for my Glock 19 and love it. Same concept as Crossbreed but half the price and very quick turn around.

I second the atta boy for White Hat Holsters/Maxtuck, very comfortable and has changeable Kydex. I just purchased another carry pistol and simply ordered another Kydex for $20, it's like getting a new holster for a third of the normal cost.

I have IWB holsters from Comp-Tac and Concealment Solutions. The MTAC Minotaur from Comp-Tac and the Black Mamba from Concealment Solutions are both excellent IWB holsters for concealed carry. Both are comfortable, very adjustable, and molded for your specific firearm.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

I have a basic in the pants concealed holster right now, and am looking to possibly get a leather pancake holster that sits on the outside. Any recommendations on the most comfortable type. My big thing is to be able to sit in the car with this holster on. I am currently concealing a Glock 23. I attached a picture of what I was looking at getting.

Thanks in advance,

K Lion

You really can't go wrong with the Blackhawk 3 slot ambidextrous or you could check out a Link Removed for more options

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back