What is a good IWB holster for a Glock 32?

raynman_red

I have a Glock 32 for my conceal and I am curious if some of you would have a recommendation or two for a comfortable IWB holster.

I really like Raven Concealment holsters. I can carry a Glock 22 with an M6 light with only a t-shirt covering it. I also got the tuckable straps for even extra concealability.

I have been recommending Kholster holsters ever since I got one. They're comfortable, they give you the ability to adjust cant in many positions, and the firearm will never touch your skin. You also don't need to wear a belt with this. I have even used this holster while wearing pajama bottoms and it stays put.

Kholster Holsters: Infinity Tuckable Holsters

Those are some good ones, I just order one for my XDm .45 4.5 from Alien Gears, and it don't take as long to get it like the crossbreed mini I have for my XDs.

Thanks guys. I'm a newbie here and looking forward to more input. I have an OWB paddle but considering something more concealed.

Over the years I've accumulated hundreds of holsters, it seems like it anyway. But I have finally found two holsters that I can recommend without hesitation. The first is the Old Faithful Holster, which is the best leather/Kydex I have ever owned. The design allows many adjustments in both ride height and cant. The other is named N82Tactical, (which translates to Nate Squared Tactical). This is the most comfortable holster I've ever put on right out of the package! The back of this holster which goes against you skin is suede, which is as soft and smooth as a baby's bottom. I'll not try to explain their patented design, but please visit their web site before you deside on any holster. The Old Faithful Holster is made of the thickest leather and Kydex of any of the hybrids I've seen. The holster is so strong that it requires 2 or 3 weeks to ge it broken in. This is by no means a complaint, just an indication of strength of the materials used to build it! Please check both of these out before you decide on any holster. Please mention my name when you contact them (Gene Long) 'cause I'm trying to get a free cap from them! Honestly, these holsters put even the most expensive holsters to shame. You have my word on it!!

Depending on your needs(do you wear athletic shorts a lot etc.) if so maybe look at the three speed. Very comfy and can wear with anything or N82 pro is nice also, and last but not least alien holsters.

Those are some good ones, I just order one for my XDm .45 4.5 from Alien Gears, and it don't take as long to get it like the crossbreed mini I have for my XDs.

I ordered a Crossbreed Superslide for my SiG SP2340, and after two or three weeks, it looked like I wouldn't get the Crossbreed for a couple of months, so I ordered an Aliengear IWB. The Aliengear holster came in about a week, and I am pleased with it. The SiG I carry is NOT a compact handgun by any means. Take a look at the web site and see for yourself.

Oh, BTW -- the Aliengear holsters prices start at just under $30.

ETA: Oops, guess I'm just a little too late. :frown:

You aren't late mojoman. I know there will be others with the same question. I'm considering what everyone is saying and doing the research. This will be good for future reference. Everyone has a particular preference I know so all of the info will be beneficial to others who are looking. Thanks for the input.

You aren't late mojoman. I know there will be others with the same question. I'm considering what everyone is saying and doing the research. This will be good for future reference. Everyone has a particular preference I know so all of the info will be beneficial to others who are looking. Thanks for the input.

Awesome, I received it and I will post pics here soon, I love it already and I only wore it one day.

Comp Tac Infidel is my all time favorite...and I am a holster junkie. I have one for my 1911, but they still don't make the Infidel for the Springfield XDM-45 4.5", so I carry in a Tucker Secret Strike.

I favor Kydex for its thinness. Leather is usually easier on gun finishes, though. That G32 is a dynamite carry gun. I'm a big fan of the .357 Sig round. Among common handgun rounds, it is second only to the 10mm in muzzle velocity and energy. I imagine it's a handful in a compact like the G32, eh?

Sent using Tapatalk...so please excuse the typos!

I'm also a big fan of Comp-Tac's kydex, especially for IWB because it is easy to holster with--a time when a lot of ND's happen. I have used Comp-Tac's CTAC for years and love it. With kydex on both sides, it is super fast and conceals fabulously, especially with the Velcro clips. I use this same holster for daily carry and IDPA competition.

I also have the ones with leather next to the skin and kydex on the outside. They are slightly more comfortable, but the drag of the leather makes it harder to draw from, especially if you're in an emergency and didn't get a perfect grip on the draw. I also have to be careful the slide doesn't get knocked out of battery when reholstering due to the added friction.

And for those that say leather is easier on the finish of their guns, I just have to say that a carry gun should show holster wear, and leather will eventually rub the finish as well.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back