Westboro Baptist Church

Should Westboro Baptist Church be allowed to continue their hateful protests?

• Yes

Votes: 14 21.2%
  • No

Votes: 49 74.2%
  • Not Sure

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Dont Care

Votes: 2 3.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Still say if ALL good Christians of multiple denominations encircled these people, like a hundred or so. They would be drowned out and their voice negated. Evil flourishes because good people stay seated. Let the community gather at their next protest and circle the wagons! If ya can't beat em, encircle them. NO HARM, NO FOUL.

See my post number 27. They did not in any way bother the family in McAlester. They were so ticked off that they came back a week or so later and picketed the courthouse and an obscure street intersection in town. They were completely surrounded by local Police Officers and Sheriff Department Officers to the extent that I really could not see them.

These people have to get to their destinations some way or another. In one city they had to buy new tires before leaving. Not advocating anything illegal but just pointing out what happened once.

These people have to get to their destinations some way or another. In one city they had to buy new tires before leaving. Not advocating anything illegal but just pointing out what happened once.

Ahhh, so there are ramifications to Free Speech. As it should be!

They have an absolute right to demonstrate and I just might snap and attack several of them while overcome with sorrow at my loss.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back