went and did it new Bersa 380cc

wcd

Ok finally got off the fence post and made the purchase really like every thing about but it really needs a nice set wood grips. Does anyone know of a good source that is reasonably priced and good quality the plastic ones just don't do it justice.

Here is a site for some great wood grips for Bersa guns: Marschalgrips.com

I have both a Bersa Thunder .380 and a Thunder .32 and they are great pistols. Have never had any hiccups with either.
300 rounds thru the .380 and 150 thru the .32 enjoy your Bersa. If you do have a few hiccups don't panic, just keep shooting it will most likely smooth out.

:triniti:

Here is a site for some great wood grips for Bersa guns: Marschalgrips.com

I have both a Bersa Thunder .380 and a Thunder .32 and they are great pistols. Have never had any hiccups with either.
300 rounds thru the .380 and 150 thru the .32 enjoy your Bersa. If you do have a few hiccups don't panic, just keep shooting it will most likely smooth out.

:triniti:

My Bersa Thunder 380 is my go to carry and I have plenty options from Kimber-Sig- Glock et al. It's just the right combination of concealment while applying effectively placed deturents.

-178S

Keep your Bersa loaded with good defensive ammo like Hornady Critical Defense ammo, get a good IWB holster and a good gun belt and you are good to go. Some people do pocket carry, in that case get a good pocket holster.

:dirol:

Keep your Bersa loaded with good defensive ammo like Hornady Critical Defense ammo, get a good IWB holster and a good gun belt and you are good to go. Some people do pocket carry, in that case get a good pocket holster.

:dirol:

/this\ - My hands are to big for pocket carry unless in baggy cargo shorts. I use a IWB for years with great success. Even carries well when riding my bikes. Here is a video I did on the IWB I use for the Bersa.

-178S

I have bought 4 different Bersas within the last 12 months.

So far I have had failure to eject problems with three of them. One got so jammed up I had to send it back to the factory. All they did was unjam it. Same problem continued after return from factory.

Good luck with yours.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defcon
Back