warning: off topic, but just had to alert fellow preppers! 75% off batteries

Sorry for the off topic post... but this is such a good deal- and i did initially post it in the "off topic" category- but it wasn't going to get as much traffic... and batteries are such a necessity for everyone- especially preppers-

Thought i'd share this tidbit with my usacarry friends- being that theres alot of preppers on here!

Walgreens is having a sale. 99cents for packets of (4/AA generic) & (4/AAA generic) batteries priced normally at $3.99. The price tag will say "$3.99/ $0.99 with rewards card" The rewards card is free and not a credit card/no credit check. No limit. i bought $54 worth of batteries (52 batteries!)- then she scans my rewards card- and ding! it totals to $13. cashier's jaw drops- and says "ive gotta get some of these!!"

you can also download the walgreens app and register for the rewards card on the app. The "rewards" icon/card is then found on page one/main page of app.

Courtney

If doomsday is coming why would you want to load up on crappy batteries? I would think it would be better to buy the good reliable ones.

Today at Walgreens in Bellefontaine, Ohio, I got 13 4-packs of AA and 5 4-packs of AAA alkaline batteries for about $20, normally would have been about $80. Expiration date for all was in 2018. Thanks again Courtney.

You're welcome! Went back there today for something else. Noticed there were some placed under a $3.99 sign and another placed under $3.99/ & 4/$5 with card. If any of them are the 4 pack of AA or AAA- the $0.99 w card deal applies (until the exp. date listed. I forget what date. I think it's this Saturday)- it will show adjusted price after they scan your Walgreens card.

If doomsday is coming why would you want to load up on crappy batteries? I would think it would be better to buy the good reliable ones.

At 25 cents per AA and AAA battery.... quantity might just beat quality in this case. Unless you're speaking of malfunctions like battery leaks... then that is something i didn't think of...

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back