Want a S&W M&P Shield???

lamerem

I just ordered my new Shield 40, it took me forever to find one in stock. A guy on this forum told me he saw some down in Florida and got me the name to the store. I'll post it below for everyone, sounds like he had a few still in stock.

Shoot-Straight
Castleberry, FL
(407)834-2242

Price was $449 no tax because I'm out of state and $10 for shipping to my FFL. I dealt with Joe there.

Hope this helps anyone else looking for one, and I thank the guy who told me he saw them there. Now I just pray the mag drop issue is fixed, lol. I can't wait to get it to the range.

Congrats on the acquire. Gonna' have to wait for one to be available locally me thinks.

Registered to thank you for the heads up. Been trying forever to get my hands on one and just ordered one from them. Spoke to the same person, very helpful.

Awesome!!! I can't wait to get mine. It hasn't gotten here yet but I expect it this week! Some guys are sitting on waiting lists 6 months long. Screw that, I don't mind ordering out of state. Not to mention gun broker is starting bids at $550. That's a complete rip off. Glad you got yours! Hope others do to. I have a lot of respect for a company that sells at MSRP an does the leg work off setting it up with your FFL. Thanks Shoot-Straight!

Glad I could help you out with this post.

Just hit the range! An absolute dream to shoot. Shot 165g and 180g, could not tell a difference between as far as recoil goes. I thought I had a failure to feed but upon further inspection my support hand triggered the mag release. Very accurate, very very accurate. I was taking out clays on the hillside at 65 yards, of course I had to dial it in at that distance but once I did I was able to break 10 of them. I am confident in its ability to protect me and mine.

Yes it is a 40, and snappy but once you can get used to its power you can quickly tame it. I put 200 rounds through it,165g blazer steel, 180g American eagle brass, 180g Winchester white box, and 13 rounds of 180g Speer gold dot(just to be sure of accuracy and cycling)!

If your thinking about this gun, buy it. I have shot and own 9mm's with more recoil.

Just came from the LGS...they had one in stock. Wanted $599 for it. No way...

I understand the free market and supply and demand, but when a store takes an item with an MSRP of $449 and wants to bump that price up (that much) based on mass hysteria created by our government, I won't shop there again, for anything.

I understand the free market and supply and demand, but when a store takes an item with an MSRP of $449 and wants to bump that price up (that much) based on mass hysteria created by our government, I won't shop there again, for anything.

I don' blame you on this and not when you can go somewhere else

I completely agree! I called Shoit Steaight last Friday and he still has some still @ $449. Thought you all should know.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defcon
Back