Want a new combat stock for the shotgun

walt629

The wifey has a Winchester Lady Defender (model 1300) in 20 gage. It's a very nice tight little pump and she likes it for home defense.

I'd like to put a pistol grip style combat stock on it but I'm coming up dry. So far all I have found is the combat stock for the 12 gage.

Anyone have any place I may not have looked yet?

Thanks in advance!

I have an honest question...

What is the advantage of the pistol grip in the SD shotgun?

I have a mossy 500 with an 18 in barrel. It has a regular stock.

Yesterday, I had the 28" barrel on it and was shooting trap.

One of the other guys there had a shotgun with a pistol grip. At the end of his round, he was complaining that his hand hurt.

It made me think of the necessity of the pistol grip on a shotgun

The wife has carpal tunnel in one hand and a numb little finger in her "pistol" hand. She has some difficulty with the angle of a standard grip and she wants to try it. So when Momma asks......

Hi Walt, Some of the manufacturers advertise that their stocks fit 1200/1300 and 12/20 GA. Find what you like then give the manufacturer a call to make sure.

Hi Walt, Some of the manufacturers advertise that their stocks fit 1200/1300 and 12/20 GA. Find what you like then give the manufacturer a call to make sure.

If you come across any adds, send me a link. I've contacted a couple that advertised the 1300 stocks but was told it was good only fro the 12 ga. by the store. Thanks for the thought though. I didn't think to call the manufacturer.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defcon
Back