Walther PK380 recall

tricolordad

Banned
For those of you with a PK380, check your serial number. The gun may still fire with the manual safety engaged. Walther is paying in full for the repairs, including shipping to and from.

Link Removed

This recall applies to Walther PK380, .380 ACP pistols manufactured by Carl Walther GmbH from May, 2012 to September, 2012, and which have a Serial Number ranging from
PK 101201 to PK 112155

If your gun has a Z stamped under the back end of the slide it has already been repaired.

Thanks for posting. Mine was made just before this, although it has had some iffy moments with the safety..

Glad to see them getting any problems worked out. The PK380 seems to be a nice gun, I may get one eventually. How good is the trigger and can it be upgraded? :triniti:

Glad to see them getting any problems worked out. The PK380 seems to be a nice gun, I may get one eventually. How good is the trigger and can it be upgraded? :triniti:

Honestly? It's awful. I think the gun has great ergonomics. The trigger is horrible. I tried to do a minor trigger job on it and it was a huge pain. The hammer spring is a rotational axis spring instead of a compression spring so it's almost impossible to lighten without buying new parts, and I haven't found any out there yet.

Honestly? It's awful. I think the gun has great ergonomics. The trigger is horrible. I tried to do a minor trigger job on it and it was a huge pain. The hammer spring is a rotational axis spring instead of a compression spring so it's almost impossible to lighten without buying new parts, and I haven't found any out there yet.

Agreed. I mean I got mine as a gift so with no money invested it's a great gun. But I'd be pretty pissed if I had've actually paid for it. It doesn't come close to comparing to my PPS as far as quality goes. Just a very sloppy made gun. However, the Mrs loves it since it feels so good in the hand and doesn't kick much. It is pretty fun gun to shoot. Because of the light slide, they're also more prone to jamming if you like to limp-wrist your guns.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back