Walmart Shooter 'Targeted' White Victim's

I saw this the other day. It barely even made the news here when it happened and I haven't seen any reference to it since the verdict. But, I'm glad somebody felt it was newsworthy.

Story doesn't fit the progressive narrative, so no national news. If it doesn't fit the narrative, it must not be important.

I live in Greenville, and I never heard anything about it either. I know it is months later, but wow did our liberal new media outlet brush it under the carpet. Thanks for sharing.

Even when it went on and I was hearing the news, they did not mention that they were all white. That came afterwards. SAD.

This kid, the knock out game, being called crazy-ass crackers, etc... yet somehow it's always whitey who's the racist in the mainstream media.

Hate crime!
Where's Al and Jesse?

Sharpton will say what he has said before - he has't said anything because the system worked and the shooter was found guilty. So he's not going to come out and tell his people not to do these things in the first place.

Does the fact that the victims were white somehow make it worse? Hate crime legislation is bad news no matter which way it's aimed

Make what worse, the crime?
No.
The media coverage?
Yes. Most definitely.
It's personal for me, because I was there in that parking lot exactly one hour before it happened. I've also known the first victim for more than 25 years. He visited me about 3 weeks before being shot.

Make what worse, the crime?
No.
The media coverage?
Yes. Most definitely.
It's personal for me, because I was there in that parking lot exactly one hour before it happened. I've also known the first victim for more than 25 years. He visited me about 3 weeks before being shot.

I’m sorry for your loss but my point is that as soon as they start deciding that some murders are worse than other murders because “Hate” was somehow involved (isn’t hate a prime ingredient in all murder?) you start having “thought crimes”

Murder is murder period

I have no arguement with you about "hate" crimes. In fact, (with the exception of children, the elderly, and those mentally or physically incapacitated) I think NO segment of society should be entitled to preferential treatment BECAUSE of minority status. A victim is a victim.
What is outrageous is the rarity with which a non-white is charged with a hate crime against a white. It seems in the courts of law, and courts of general opinion, civil rights are only violated by whites. But violent crime statistics don't support that.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defcon
Back