Walmart Ammo?

chiroman

Does anyone know if now that out wonderful president put forward his gun laws, and has not done anything dealing with ammo, will walmart begin ordering and selling it again?

You'll have to call them. But I would guess that they are going to wait and see what new rules the BATF is going to come up with in the aftermath of 23 new EOs, depending on which ones apply to them. He DID mention ammo when he spoke about using hi-cap mags, "using bullets often designed to do maximum damage" - a veiled reference to hollow point rounds, possibly to rounds capable of piercing body armor (although I'm not aware that these kinds of rounds have been used in any of the attacks to-date)? Now it remains to be seen if access to them will be restricted under some new BATF rule.

Clerk at Wally World told me this morning that they have ammo on order but don't know when they will be getting any. She also said that some types of ammo are coming back as having been put on HOLD or BLOCKED by the company for some reason. Since there wasn't really anything all that radical in the Prez's proposals this morning, except for the ban on ARs, maybe all the panic buying will die down and some ammo will become available again.
Link RemovedLink Removed

If you believe that this is over well then I've got a Bridge for sale! This is just beginning I believe. They won't stop, trying different angles to attack and flank us. I'm thinking they just wanted to get this out there to NOT lose the attention form Newtown. As Eric Holder was quoted long ago "Never waist a Tragedy".
Later & Peace,

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back