CLICK HERE TO WIN A FREE GUN

VLTOR/BCM "Gunfighter Tactical charger for your AR/15

Ropadope

eHarmony Reject
I've used the Badger latches and had the same problems with them as described in this explanation during tactical extenive use of support handed charging of the weapon. I recently ordered this as it came highly rec'd by members of SOF community. I LIKE IT !!!

HERE: Link Removed

Sorry, the pics won't load and I don't know how to resize them. I'm PC illieterat :man_in_love:

I prefer the ACLM charging handle. Here's a link:

Link Removed

Reliable, ambidextrous and you just pull back on it.

I prefer the ACLM charging handle. Here's a link:

Link Removed

Reliable, ambidextrous and you just pull back on it.

I know Mark and his gang pretty well from Larue Tactical. Have many of their items and they've been good to me with sending free swag bags of their hats and other trickints to send to my brothers in the sand box.

As for that charging handle. It's a nice one, but I prefer a larger latch for one handed use than the Larue charger. Just my needs and user ability choices.

Larue makes top notch stuff.

ETA: The LaRue charger missed out in the critical area of the "BIG LATCH" idea, thus going for the "ambi-dextra" charger due to patent issues. These chargers are entirely meant to achieve two different operational aspects. One being a LARGE latch single sided, one hand operation that is an improvement over the Badger latches, and the LaRue being simply and normal sized charger but with ambidextrous lock and release for the left hander.

Email