Visiting St Louis soon

FOSJosh

I plan on visiting St Louis soon and taking my family to the zoo. What is the zoo's policy on guns?

I plan on visiting St Louis soon and taking my family to the zoo. What is the zoo's policy on guns?

I live in Illinois and have both FL/AZ CCL, I called the ST Louis Zoo and inquired about Conceal Carry and was told that you can not carry in the park, she also said that they would prefer you to not leave your weapon in your car but to bring it in and ask them to check your weapon. That was about 3 months ago.

From their we site, so unless they have a sign, you should be good - but I would review the following site

http://www.handgunlaw.us/states/missouri.pdf

Zoo Policies

For the safety and welfare of our animals and visitors, the following are prohibited:

Smoking is prohibited, except in designated smoking areas
Dogs or other pets (service pets are permitted)
Feeding the animals
Entering non-public areas
Balloons
Bicycles (racks are available at entrances)
Skates, skateboards, roller blades or scooters
Loud radios
Lasers
Distribution of any advertisement, circular or handbill, or solicitation of funds or pledges of contributions within Zoo property
Personal video and photography are permitted, provided they don't interrupt the visitor experience for others
Student/commercial filming must be approved by the Zoo's Public Relations Department in advance
Wearing a costume or mask if over the age of 13

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defcon
Back