Video Course of Study on the Muslim Brotherhood in America

MilShooter

I don't know if anyone else stumbled across this series of instructional videos entitled "Muslim Brotherhood in America: the Enemy Within" which was released last week by the Link Removed

I just watched the first two videos and they are very alarming. I suppose I intuitively knew much of what is being taught, but I never knew that someone had put together a series of videos about it.

I encourage everyone with some free time to watch a bit here and bit there. I am going to digest it slowly because it is a bit overwhelming at first. Frank Gaffney, the president of the Center for Security Policy is very convincing in his teaching.

The first link is to the videos and the second link is to the general web site.

Probably, I have not emphasized the importance of watching these videos, either as a course of study, or for general enlightenment. I suspect that you already had some ideas about the topic, but now you can learn the facts about this attempt to "fundamentally change America" into an Islamist state.

Let me know what you think about it...

MilShooter

I am so stealing this....

Isn't this a GREAT series of videos? I can only imagine the amount of time and effort spent on producing the videos. I have watched 4 of them. I must watch them in small doses, however. I get so agitated and upset while watching them that my blood pressure skyrockets.

I'm glad you like the videos.

MilShooter

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defcon
Back